Berks/Hants/Surrey meet August 31st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Max and the cat got on like a house on fire.

Good to meet up with you all this morning, thanks for organising Lee, good venue,
Mrs CTR thought so too, cream tea and a new handbag !

thanks for posting the pictures Bill & Steve

Good fun yesterday and great to find a new venue :) A good collection of German and Italian exotica (I use that term loosely) and of course old friends and new faces. Good to have a relaxed lunch at the Ely and to hear about the adventures in Germany - sounds like a plan hatching for Wales or suchlike .......... :)

gutted I missed it, Boys and girls DO NOT lock your keys in the boot of your C250 or the like as it is an absolute nightmare to get them back if you don't have the spare handy.

They do, the A45 !!

I checked the dimensions of the A45 to find it actually wider than my old C55 and about 20 cm shorter. I'd rather have a C63 for the little extra space it occupies!

I will try to get to the next one (I can only assume as this one went so well that there will be a next time) I had to work this weekend so dipped out! Although mines only a V6 so won't make as much noise!

Last edited:
Mine was one of the few without an AMG badge though :D

Mine was the only one to do the Monte Carlo historic rally though...

Mine was the only one to do the Monte Carlo historic rally though...

I'd been trying to think of where I'd seen those wheels before and it only just came to me that they're X1/9 alloys. I do envy your car Charles - if you ever did want do let me have a passenger ride I'd be a happy man :)

Well spotted! It does have a set of beautiful Cromadora alloys as well, but they have the winter tyres on them.

Very happy to give a ride, it is a hoot to be in.

Well spotted! It does have a set of beautiful Cromadora alloys as well, but they have the winter tyres on them.

Very happy to give a ride, it is a hoot to be in.

Ooh those Cromadora's are some lovely rims - makes replica's seem ok to preserve such rare wheels. Next time we meet I would very like to take you up on that spin - thanks Charles.

Perhaps we should get a date in the diary? I like trying different places which involve a nice drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom