Berkshire/(Bracknell)/Surrey body shop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

baddad59

Car
2001 E Class E240 Elegance
Hello all,
I've had a good look around the forum and can't find much so I'm trying a post!
I'm looking for a decent bodywork shop/mobile bodywork recommendation in the Berkshire or Surrey areas.
Wheel arch rot just beginning to show on my W210 and as it's a one owner, 61000 miles and (otherwise) immaculate car, I intend to keep the rot from spreading.
Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Bromley Garage Services in Winnersh have done my Merc twice. Very very good.

One repair was dented rear wing - respray and blend into passenger door. Second repair was bonnet respray and front bumper repair. All blended. Looks like new!

Thanks Eddy, much appreciated. I'll give them a ring on Monday. :)

Their prices are VERY good too in my experience. They did mess up my bonnet repair to be fair BUT they did redo it free of charge and perfectly. They somehow didn’t properly fill two stone chips which left imperfections. I was annoyed but to their credit they admitted their error and sorted it. I can accept errors occur and the mark of a good business is making it right. The rear wing repair was complicated and they did an amazing job on that. I think the bonnet was a one off as I’ve had them recommended to me by multiple different people so they do have a generally good reputation.

You can't do better than with a recommendation.
Thank you. :thumb:

I have used Vanleigh for over 20 years and can highly recommend them.

They are in West Molesey 020 8783 1212 Leigh or Ron.

I'll give them a ring, thanks for taking the time to post. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom