Bernd Schneider to retire.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Bernd Schneider, the legendary 44 year-old DTM driver is to retire. The news marks the end of a 17 year racing career between Mercedes-Benz Motorsports and Bernd, He won a total of 43 out of 226 DTM and ITC races for the team and captured an ITC championship and five DTM championships. No DTM driver has ever been more successful. Bernd's association with Mercedes is to continue however as a brand ambassador,test driver and instructor.
http://www.emercedesbenz.com/Oct08/...And_Become_Mercedes_AMG_Brand_Ambassador.html

Last edited:
Bernd's association with Mercedes is to continue however as a brand ambassador,test driver and instructor.
If I were in Germany, would I go to this truly iconic person for instruction or Sabine?????

One drives a Mercedes, one drives a BMW. One has won championship after championship and one has not:confused: ;) :devil: Decisions, decisions.

Thanks for the update and I guess this peron has definitely made his mark in that really interesting formula.

Regards
John

A genuine nice guy and great driver.

I sure mercedes will look after him for the work and success he has done for the marque.

Exciting racer and always had time for the fans.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom