Bernie's missus files for divorce

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr E

MB Enthusiast
Car
57 W211 E280 AG
Mrs Ecclescake's PR company announced today that she is filing for divorce.

Bernie's comment was that he didn't know she had a PR company and that "you learn something every day".

Of interest is that, for tax purposes, many of Bernie's holdings are in wifey's name including large parts of FOM. Will be interesting to see if these shenanigans will weaken thr grip that Ecclescake has on the sport and whether the teams will see this as a chink in his armour to exploit especially when they are now outside of the Concorde agreement and negotiating new cuts of revenue.

I am surprised she ever married him myself. It can only have been for the money. After all she is reasonably attractive and he looks like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

What with him and Madonna, should make the next sunday times rich list interesting!

I read that she will be the one paying him off as she appears to hold most of the assets.
I wonder who will be the first blonde bimbo to step forward to offer to console the poor chap in his hour of need?
Form an orderly queue please girls.....................

If he hadn't off sold off his best mercs I would have dyed my hair!

I am surprised she ever married him myself.

Its that classic question from Mrs Merton to Debbie McGee...

"What is it that first attracted you to multi millionaire Paul Daniels?"

:D

If Max and Bernie lived in the real world you might reasonably expect that it would be Max's wife filing for divorce....but they don't.:crazy:
How does this knock on to F1? Expect the unexpected!;)

I am surprised she ever married him myself. It can only have been for the money. After all she is reasonably attractive and he looks like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

What with him and Madonna, should make the next sunday times rich list interesting!

It's Anna Nicole Smith all over again... except this one seems smarter than the average bare. :D

I read that she will be the one paying him off as she appears to hold most of the assets.
I wonder who will be the first blonde bimbo to step forward to offer to console the poor chap in his hour of need?

Of course we'd best not forget poor Mrs Ecclestone here...;)

Of course we'd best not forget poor Mrs Ecclestone here...;)

well she can pop to Oban for a comforting shoulder to cry on if she likes.

as long as she doesn't overstay her welcome that is.

well she can pop to Oban for a comforting shoulder to cry on if she likes.

as long as she doesn't overstay her welcome that is.

She could come and paint your ceilings..

bernie_436988a.jpg

Last edited:
Bernie's comment was that .... "you learn something every day".

Doe he plan on adopting this scheme any time in the near future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom