Best Air Freshener?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Try AutoGlyms Odor Remover (which smells nice itself) and makes the car smell really fresh

Yeah California Scents is what I use now, I have the Cherry on the vent and the Cherry tin. It's very nice but hard to find in everyday shops like Halfords although they are starting to stock them.

Thanks.

Just have a shower now and again and save youself a few bob.

I usually have either the vanillaroma or leather tree but ive got a Yankee Candle vanilla & lime one at the mo which is pretty nice. What ever you do dont buy the Auto Gylm Hyper Fresh spray. I sprayed a tiny bit of it on the boot carpet and now every time i open the boot the smell of it knocks my head off.

Last edited:
Whatever perfume Mrs. LTD is wearing.

Haha until you have to give a lift to someone who is not very hygeinic hehe.

Does not happen in my world. That's what buses are for.

My 300d had the original cloth interior when I bought it, which was immaculate, and still had the factory new car smell. When I swapped it out for a leather interior, the replacement had a pervading cheap yellow pine tree smell that lasted a good year, even after gliptoning, vacuuming and airing.

The closest brand I found to that original smell is the California Scents new car smell. It comes in a tuna can sort of deal, and to prevent the smell being too overpowering, I just poked a series of holes in the lid. It also makes it last longer - 6 months and still going... subtle. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom