Best Air Freshener?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jryans10

Car
Mercedes-Benz A140
Hi,

I'm looking on eBay for a new air freshener for my car and decided to ask you lot which you use and prefer? I'm caught with too many choices!

Thanks,
- John.

These days I just use the Ambi-Pur which your plug in the air vents, usually the anti tobacco fragrance.. But They didnt have that scent recently so I opted for the Pacific Air instead...

If we are talking about hanging air fresheners.. Magic Tree "New car smell" is the best IMO.

You can get about 15 for £9 pounds on eBay IIRC

B207.jpg

Back to the old skool !! :cool:

Where can you buy that one from? I looked on eBay and all I could find was the one that you clip on the vent. Also, what flavour is that?

Thanks,
- John.

Sorry matey, Googling myself a source right now, and struggling :(

Forum group buy on a job lot??!!

I've just received 2 bottles of this - Detailing World - A quick spray on each mat and down the air vent.
My car smells of lovely bubblegum !! :thumb:

I've never really been a car air freshener kind of guy but our valet gave my daught a grape flavour (?) California Scents air freshener - no idea why as she was 5/6 at the time, maybe because the Jelly Beans (sweets) machine was jammed - and that was pungent!!

I've been an avid yellow magic tree user in my previous cars. In my Merc I wouldn't dream about diluting the leather smell!

I've got a vanilla spray Mrs E got me on her travels - lovely (if like the fragrance, but some I know don't like it).

Aletank said:
I've just received 2 bottles of this - Detailing World - A quick spray on each mat and down the air vent.
My car smells of lovely bubblegum !! :thumb:

Ordered some of these myself, I went for bubblegum, pear drop, lemon & coconut.

Looking forward to them turning up now.

I bought a 'new car' spray some years ago, give the car an occasional squirt particularly after a visit to the fish and chip shop :D

We mostly use "Essence of wet Border Collie x 5" in the Vito, and "Open the Hood" in the SL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom