Best Badge...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SmartAmg

MB Club Veteran
Car
2011 E class coupe 350 cdi
Which do you prefer, personally It's got to be the current one. :)
20200417_134736.jpg

The 1909 has a very period look to it. I like it.

BTW, the so-called '1926' is still in use today... my W204 has it on the bonnet (aka 'flat star') and wheel caps.

Reactions: MD5
The 1902 script is very elegant. Reminds me of the wonderful art deco French car manufacturers insignia's.

I prefer the current one. Have brought one to replace the flat badge but typical....the base is too small. That’ll teach me for buying from eBay 🙄

Current one for me too. Most modern, crisp & clean. Others seem tacky in comparison

1926 for me too I am afraid.

1926 for me too. Love the colours

I rather like that red, black and gold 1916 one
That is only Mercedes , not Mercedes-Benz , since it does not incorporate the Benz Laurel Wreath ( which was a symbol of their racing victories , since the winning driver would have a Laurel Wreath placed over his head ) .

And the three pointed star , originally employed by Daimler, was symbolic of the use of Daimler engines on land , at sea and in the air , one leg of each star pointing to these three places in an early poster .

That is only Mercedes , not Mercedes-Benz , since it does not incorporate the Benz Laurel Wreath ( which was a symbol of their racing victories , since the winning driver would have a Laurel Wreath placed over his head ) .

And the three pointed star , originally employed by Daimler, was symbolic of the use of Daimler engines on land , at sea and in the air , one leg of each star pointing to these three places in an early poster .
1909 is a little bit nazi vibes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom