Best battery maintenance device

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So i put the car away in december and went off today to get a ctek from Halfords.
Couldnt find one so asked sales guy for it.
He asked what car and if i knew what battery so told him the car and the battery is a bosch s4......he then said i dont think thats a good choice of charger as your battery is heavy duty maybe you shpuld consider the next ctek up or another brand (cant remember what it was)
I told him i know it works and could he order one for me asap.
He carried on asking and i told him it was from owners club from people with same car.....HE STILL FLIPPIN QUESTIONED ME!!

I left without a charger because i could see myself putting a rear choke on him til he went quiet!

So i put the car away in december and went off today to get a ctek from Halfords.
Couldnt find one so asked sales guy for it.
He asked what car and if i knew what battery so told him the car and the battery is a bosch s4......he then said i dont think thats a good choice of charger as your battery is heavy duty maybe you shpuld consider the next ctek up or another brand (cant remember what it was)
I told him i know it works and could he order one for me asap.
He carried on asking and i told him it was from owners club from people with same car.....HE STILL FLIPPIN QUESTIONED ME!!

I left without a charger because i could see myself putting a rear choke on him til he went quiet!

Ahem... that's what the internet is for...

ctek battery charger | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom