Best Colour To Have An A45 AMG

A45 AMG COLOUR?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Despite owning a black car, it wouldn't be my first choice; I think it makes me look like a drug dealer (especially with the tinted glass and black interior).

For something like a hot hatch, you want a hot colour.
Green all the way when I saw A45 in green there was only one decision to make,just get it :)

Black is a great colour but like whitenemesis says:

When it's freshly clean, just hours later it can look dusty and tired..

I always loved cleaning my cars but since owning my first black car i have never spent so much time, attention and money detailing. With black it becomes an obsession, i now have a bucket of micro fibre clothes several different waxes, snow foam, quickdetailers for post washes removing water marks and well the list goes on ....... One thing i would say is do not use a leather chamois and buy yourself 2/3 microfibre drying towels less chance of scratching anything.

See you in the detailing area ;)

This is my first black car, and I agree with chrisk2010 :thumb:. nightmare to keep on top of and looking good, but well worth the effort when it has been washed and polished. :).

Well I would go with the Blue,but then my last 4 cars have been Blue,that aside that particular Blue does look very cool,too many Black cars around and the Green is just not my scene,As for the Red,well Mercedes and Red have not had the best of luck with this colour with back to metal resprays,so it would be Blue if I was buying this car.

White for me

Do love black but the upkeep is too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom