Best Colour To Have An A45 AMG

A45 AMG COLOUR?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shazzya45

Car
Mercedes A45 AMG
Just ordered my a45 amg today and have a few days to decide my final colour. what are your opinions?

Cosmos Black
Cavansite Blue
Elbaite Green
Jupiter Red

I spotted one in Elbaite Green, looked stunning in the sunshine. :thumb:

What colour interior are you going with?

My current A200 is in Cosmos Black - a first non-grey car I bought in 20 years - the last black one was XJS in 1994.

I'm sure it'll be easier to keep a brand new black car looking pristine, but I do wish my 11-yr old one was grey ...

I spotted one in Elbaite Green, looked stunning in the sunshine. :thumb:

What colour interior are you going with?

Under the sun they look amazing but i think its a colour i might end up getting bored off 6 months into ownership. At the moment iv gone for Cosmos Black but iv still got a few days if i want to change it. [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My current A200 is in Cosmos Black - a first non-grey car I bought in 20 years - the last black one was XJS in 1994.

I'm sure it'll be easier to keep a brand new black car looking pristine, but I do wish my 11-yr old one was grey ...

Thats what i was thinking, its a colour i wont get bored off and a colour i know id be able to maintain and will always look a million dollars

If you stick with the black make sure you buy yourself a mountain of micro-fibre cloths and a deionised water vessel for rinsing without risk of water spots and swirls ;)

If you stick with the black make sure you buy yourself a mountain of micro-fibre cloths and a deionised water vessel for rinsing without risk of water spots and swirls ;)

Got a 2 bucket wash process planned and new mitts ready for the wash process, a load of micro fibre cloths that ill be using as disposables along with Chamois leather

A good number of people aren't keen on green ... the other colours will be a safer bet come resale time (if that's a consideration for you).

It's Black for me. I think it really suits the image of the A45. Even better with the night pack. ;)

Under the sun they look amazing but i think its a colour i might end up getting bored off 6 months into ownership. At the moment iv gone for Cosmos Black but iv still got a few days if i want to change it. [emoji31]

Black is the worst colour for any car unless its a hearse. I voted red but i also like the blue.

A good number of people aren't keen on green ... the other colours will be a safer bet come resale time (if that's a consideration for you).

I think thats what i have to take into consideration aswell.

Black is the worst colour for any car unless its a hearse. I voted red but i also like the blue.

Black is definitely the best colour in my eyes, especially with the aero pack

I must say it looks evil in all black.... [emoji7]

I think black cars with black trim and black wheels look very boring, just my opinion. If you want your car to look anonymous all black is the way to go. But its your car so go with the colour you like and dont pay any attention to what anyone else thinks, we are all different.

I think black cars with black trim and black wheels look very boring, just my opinion. If you want your car to look anonymous all black is the way to go.

Yeah its not everyones cup of tea but ill always have a soft spot for a black hot hatch

Yeah its not everyones cup of tea but ill always have a soft spot for a black hot hatch

I edited my post above just as you quoted. Pretty much my thoughts to, go with what you like not what anyone else likes.

I voted blue as I've just bought my first blue car since 1984 IIRC and it's really grown on me.

I was always a silver/grey/black fan before that with a preference for grey.

Sometimes silver pales out a bit and you lose definition and black can have the same effect the opposite way. IMHO grey is good compromise.

But my new favourite non-silver non-black colour in blue whether Tanzanite of Caravansite.

Both look good with privacy glass and silver wheels.

Red? Too shouty. Black? A bit black. Green? Have a word with yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom