Best dealer discount on parts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moodi

Car
CLS55
Who is currently the best dealer who ships parts and gives the best discount for club members?

Like in all walks of life it varies and will depend on the parts..
Fast moving parts tend to attract the higher discounts. Parts that are ordered in rarely have a discount.

I have used MB Edinburgh for quite a lot of parts.

Some have been discounted, some not but the chap I deal with (Steve Jenkins) is very pleasant and gets back to me with quotes quickly and ships parts to me quickly.

Either next day if its in stock and you contact him early or 3 days if he has to order it in. They take payment by PayPal.

Steve.Jenkin's email is : [email protected]

As above Grangemouth on 01324 409 696

Got quotes from MB Newcsastle and Edinburgh and GM were the best value.

MB Grangemouth buddy

Thanks, could not get through to them on the phone today, unfortunately.

Like in all walks of life it varies and will depend on the parts..
Fast moving parts tend to attract the higher discounts. Parts that are ordered in rarely have a discount.

I have used MB Edinburgh for quite a lot of parts.

Some have been discounted, some not but the chap I deal with (Steve Jenkins) is very pleasant and gets back to me with quotes quickly and ships parts to me quickly.

Either next day if its in stock and you contact him early or 3 days if he has to order it in. They take payment by PayPal.

Steve.Jenkin's email is : [email protected]

I've just dropped him an e-mail, thanks!

Have to disagree with Grangemouth being best as I tried them today to see for real.

2 x OM651 Oil Filters (A651 180 01 09), £30.72 collected.

Same 2 parts are £29.02 delivered from MB Newcastle on ebay!

I had them on order, got stuck with a car waiting for a filter so thought I'd go give them a try.

Will stick to Newcastle and Edinburgh in future.

listers Mercedes Benz on eBay occasionally offers the best value on some parts. I purchased oil, wiper blades and floor mats from them at better value than MB Edinburgh and Newcastle.
Also, if you are only looking for fluids then euro commercials (South Wales MB commercial) on eBay offers better value than others at times. But they don't sell passenger car parts so only seems to work for fluids which are shared between passenger cars and commercial vehicles

Honestly, no place will be the best (cheapest) across the board. Whatever you want shop around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom