Best Formula 1 race for years! (Spoiler)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
I stand by my other thread about Raikkonen and the way he is destroying engines in practice....

BUT...... They clearly put a 320CDI engine into the car and then let him go. What a race? Why haven't we seen more of this? Is it because constructors are frightened of loosing and are more interested in collecting points rather than wins?

I have never rated Coulthard as World Championship potential, but he is a points collector and in my opinion would have finished far more races and got more points than Montoya???

Alonso is the new World Champion by right, but Raikkonen might be considered unlucky?

John

Raikkonen better win the championship again, they let him drive his F1 car round the Woking one-way system last time!

Good race. Can't remember the last time I actually watched a whole one (which wasn't on fast forward.) Can they start in reverse order from now on? Sato should be awarded points for each car he hits. If he gets enough he can come back to play next year.

I've long advocated a sprinkler system for F1 tracks, to be turned on when it gets too dull. Possible better alternative is each fan given three water balloons & they try to sabotage whoever they like by throwing them on the track or at the car. (M. Schumacher always comes home wet, would be my guess.) Crowd participation.

It sounds silly, but you know you'd watch it from beginning to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom