Best in-ear headphones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maha

Car
Suzuki Alto
Hi All,

Are any of you audio geeks. Can you reccomend some in ear headphone, noise cancelling would be amazing.

Would not be opposed to over ear but as long as they dont fall of when running and are portable for travelling.

Thanks

Bose qc20 are the one i use and i love them. There are great to use even on flights.

I heard that, pardon?

I've recently changed from using Sennheiser CX300's to MEE Pro 6 IEM's (in ear monitors).

Unlike the Sennheisers, all the individual parts of the Pro6's can be replaced: meaning that you don't have to dispose of the whole set if one part becomes faulty.

For around £38, the Pro6's are supplied with 2x lanyards, assorted in-ear pieces, plus semi-rigid carry case.

I bought mine from Amazon.

Thanks all for the tips, I got some Monk Plus ones in ear buds amazing you have to try them although still on the hunt for some overear ones.

From what i have tried i like the MOMENTUM WIRELESS if you still looking for noise cancellations head phones.

I had some beats over ears & they were awesome. Then I borrowed my friends Sennheissers & they blew the beats away. Absolutely unbelievable

Beat components are really poor and the only thing good about them is the marketing. Sorry just my view.

Beat components are really poor and the only thing good about them is the marketing. Sorry just my view.

Mine too, couldn't believe how awful they were, you can get better sound for a tenner.

Rosso1 said:

Totally agree with you here.

I had beats powerbeats 2 Bluetooth wireless headphones and were faulty after 3 weeks. Got a new replacement set now they have the same fault. Never going with beats products again, over priced for what they are. You are paying for their expensive marketing as they stuff is poor. Now apple own the company I hope they improve the quality.

Totally agree with you here.

I had beats powerbeats 2 Bluetooth wireless headphones and were faulty after 3 weeks. Got a new replacement set now they have the same fault. Never going with beats products again, over priced for what they are. You are paying for their expensive marketing as they stuff is poor. Now apple own the company I hope they improve the quality.

I won't be buying BEATS again after using the Sennheisers

Mark

Senheisser HD25's I wouldn't touch anything else

I use Skull Candy smokin buds 2 for walking the dog, love the bluetooth connection so no need to worry about wires, charge lasts a good while, and decent sound quality.

For flights your limited as airplane mode turns off bluetooth, so I use Sennheiser CX 300 as my travelling pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom