Best Leather Trimmer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercv8

Recently had my Supra Trimmed up by Gibson Trimming. http://www.gibsontrimming.com/

Dont know if anyone has heard of them but he is actually a one man team, very genuine bloke at that.

The seats were all cloth before he worked is magic, and the side door cards were just plain black.

If any of you lads are thinking of some kind of custom job, or want to add that little extra, he will trim ANYTHING. Your dash, to your bumpers etc! :rock:
This is a custom Leather with alcantara trim he did on my car :)

His also currently doing some work on Rolls Royce, so that says it all about his quality of work.

His currently been featured in this months Banzai magazine aswel.

Before example

97%20supra%20white%20interior.jpg

Pictures dont do his work justice but here they are all the same.
seat3.jpg

seat2.jpg

supralogo.jpg

sidetrim.jpg

seat1.jpg

450BHP.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good.

The thing with retrims is that they look good when freshly done, would be interesting to see what it looks like a year down the line.

If you look closely at the seat bases you'll see places where the leather is a tad baggy, especially where the stitch lines are. Its fine now but it will crease there after use. The only real way round this is by putting new cushions/seat bases.

Yeh i know what your saying KLP.

To be honest though my supra only has 39k Miles on it and i doubt in another three years or so it would be pushing much over 50k, as its only the weekend Toy.

I have seen an example of some others he did a couple years ago and they were still as tight as mine look now.

Thats the reason i ended up going with him.

This design was actually inspired by the Aston Martin design.

He actually hand trims all of these to fit. So no one seat is the same.

Anyway thought this may entice a few of you that like that individual touch in your cars :)

Last edited:
That looks great.
I am hoping someone less polite than me will be along in a few minutes to ask how much something like that costs.

Jim

That looks great.
I am hoping someone less polite than me will be along in a few minutes to ask how much something like that costs.

Jim

Lol you rude Bugger! ;)

It cost £1200. Though that was heavily discounted. He only uses the best materials.

Yeh its alot of money, but im planning on keeping the damn thing untill its an antique! :D

Lol you rude Bugger! ;)

It cost £1200. Though that was heavily discounted. He only uses the best materials.

Yeh its alot of money, but im planning on keeping the damn thing untill its an antique! :D

You dont need to sell me on doing classy mods to cars.
If it is even half as good looking as it appears in the pics then it seems money well spent to me. Very smart indeed. :cool:

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom