Best Luxury Cars 2018

Which Luxury Car would you Choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
Which would you choose, as a passenger obviously!

It's between the Bentley and the Maybach for me. The Roller is one ugly car, inside and out. Especially the front 'face' :eek:

[YOUTUBE HD]gRRR1v_XBsc[/YOUTUBE HD]

If you're going to be chauffeured it has to be a roller. It's the image of getting out the back, no other car can match.

I'm an A8 fanboy but the new A8L just isn't special enough unless you tick some serious options boxes (£12,000 exclusive leather and rear centre console, for example). Same for the 760L.

Maybach S600 isn't far enough removed from the standard S-Class nowadays, so that's a no.

For me it's between the Phantom or the Mulsanne EWB. The latter is a beautiful thing in the metal and the rear doors are enormous but I think the Phantom has to be the ultimate status symbol and luxury car.

Last edited:
I'm not a good passenger in any car, and have never enjoyed driving big floaty luxury cars (not that I've driven many). So if given any of the aforementioned cars, it would be sold in pretty much unused condition.

I must admit, if I had all the money in the world I'd not want to be chauffeured. I love driving too much.

Of course, they'd be the odd occasion when I'd enjoy a few drinks whilst out and about. But a Black Cab would be good enough for me. You can't polish a turd.

OK so money no problem and its to arrive in style chauffer driven.

Anybody can buy a RR, Bentley, Maybach - all it takes is money.

How about a fully restored to better then new condition Mercedes 600 from the late 70's, the LWB model obviously. In black goes without saying. Think that would turn more heads then the Roller!

Better than new? Gilding the lily. As for making an entrance, I can't be bothered so I arrive by taxi, having given the co pilot the night off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom