Best place and safest for E350 remap in NE area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leeroy

Car
62 plate E350 saloon w212
hi guys as per the title, looking for best place and safest for a re-map on my 350 W212 in the north east area (Teeside) ...what sort of price is this usually???..cheers folks

Hiya,

Not used them myself but Gad Tuning have someone based in Newcastle.....I believe they cover as far south as Leeds so Teeside well within range.

Out of interest whereabouts in Teeside are you based?

Msl have just opened a northern branch in Bradford. Haven't got dyno installed yet but they can do mapping.

Big fish tuning in North Yorkshire. Have a lot to do with msl and did my e320cdi at msl and very good.

John at Big Fish Tuning. He is based in Stokesly IIRC and is very well versed in mapping. Haven't had any personal dealings with him (yet) but comes highly recommended on this forum.

(Note to myself......go and see John at BFT ;))

Bft did my c350 at msl.

Hi, be interested to get your views on your car before and after remap.... Performance, MPG etc.....any issues? Can I be cheeky and ask roughly what price as well?

Thinking about getting my E Class done.

Work colleague of mine had his BMW 1 series done at BFT and very complementary.

Thanks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458643009.978572.jpg

This is my before and after on the dyno. The torque has made a difference mainly for pulling away through traffic and on motorways etc. It is a different animal mapped. Just have it done and you wont regret it

Thanks for reply,

Thats a decent improvement from standard on both figures. Interesting that the original numbers were virtually bang on the manufacturer claims as well.

Decision time I think.

Thanks

Well mine was above manufacturers as mines only a 231bhp car. Must have been bedded in properly before i bought it and have a very clear dpf. Yeah its a smooth torquey beast now

Another vote here for John at Big Fish Tuning in Stokesley.

Mapped mine (remotely) whilst it was at MSL. Spent an age on it, but got it running exactly how it should be. The accelerator was basically an on/off switch beforehand, the difference is night and day and it's exactly how I want it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom