Best Place for MB Parts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DucatiEVO

Car
2012 Mercedes C250 AMG Sport Plus Estate
Are there any particular places (MB/Motor Factors) where people buy their parts from?

Went to do the tracking on my car yesterday....but the steering rods were seized solid, so going to replace those and renew the tie rods while I'm at it. Need the rear cam bolts also, but I think that's probably an MB only jobbie?
Thx Muchly!
:)

Only deal with Mercedes . You will get the right part if you use your vin number . I dont buy from any other place only Benz of Newcastle,, for one thing they also have an ebay shop ,,then i pay with Pay Pal . I message them through the Ebay ask seller a question ,,, and i get a return message later with the price. If i am ok with it the price the chap at B/N on Ebay then list the item just for me to purchase..

Ditto, I've had nothing but good service from MB Newcastle on ebay.

Grangemouth have beaten Newc prices for me call them on 01324 465 781, inform them you are a forum member.

Ed also better value than Nc.

I have a trade account with my local MB dealer which is convenient but an absolute +1 for MB Newcastle, they basically sell at trade plus postage, I've bought from them a few times and they are brilliant. Sometimes it's cheaper and easier for me to order from them than to drive to MB Maidstone :). (I hope my neighbour doesn't read this, he's the parts manager there and would obviously not be happy to hear I EVER went anywhere else. hehehe.

Useful to know, though I'll confess to buying things like Bosch air/cabin filters off eBay rather than from places like Euro car parts or the main dealer. I'll have to look up MB Newcastle's eBay shop and book mark it for more critical parts.

Thanks for the input peeps, in the end I found MBN on eBay and ordered the parts I needed via their site. :)

As well as the usual Eurocarparts and CarParts4Less I've recently used Autodoc who seem pretty good. Only thing to watch out for is that as a German outfit they often assume your car is LHD not RHD... so you need to be careful of that when ordering things like windscreen wiper sets.

+1 for MB Newcastle on ebay. although I am going to ask my local dealer how much 20L of oil is when I pop in later for some bits. I have been in loads lately for stuff and I feel guilty I am yet to exceed £6 on a single part - been quite surprised they were cheaper than NB Newcastle's ebay price for throttle body o rings.

I used to buy the 20L tubs of oil for £50...it seems they are now £90 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom