Best place to buy servicing gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

M.A.94

Car
2001 Mercedes E320 CDI (W210) OM613
So my w210 is due a service very soon and I was just wondering where is the best place to get quality filters etc from for decent prices. Does anyone have a discount code for euro car parts or alternative :D, also I was just browsing the forum the other day and came across a post where one of the members had some bad experience with ECP. I've not had any bother with them personally have i just been lucky??

So my w210 is due a service very soon and I was just wondering where is the best place to get quality filters etc from for decent prices. Does anyone have a discount code for euro car parts or alternative :D, also I was just browsing the forum the other day and came across a post where one of the members had some bad experience with ECP. I've not had any bother with them personally have i just been lucky??

Filters are cheap from MB, saves any worry about shipping or parts quality.

Mercedes of Newcastle are on eBay, and good for us so are mb of Perth who are undercutting them a bit.

I've got genuine mb oil and oil and air filters off them and they are no more than any other genuine manufacturer part.

nick mercedes said:
Filters are cheap from MB, saves any worry about shipping or parts quality.

Or paying for and not receiving your goods hey Nick.

I contacted the Newcastle branch via the ebay site and they responded within minutes with a price and have ordered parts from them before even though i live in the South.

So i can recommend them for a great service.

As for the pollen filters, I have read in some places that there is a filter behind the glove box and one in the passenger foot well. I have also read in other places that cars with manual A/C only have one filter (in the foot well). With my car having the traditional manual A/C unit, am I right in thinking I only need one pollen filter?

I'm not sure if there is a Euro car parts near you. But for servicing crap , they should have everything you need.

I'm not sure if there is a Euro car parts near you. But for servicing crap , they should have everything you need.

Yes I have a ECP 5 mins drive from me. I have just priced up on their website so will pop down as soon as I've worked out how many pollen filters I reqire :wallbash:

Mercedes of Newcastle are on eBay, and good for us so are mb of Perth who are undercutting them a bit.

The 'second mentioned' were selling ("what may well be") non-OE pilot bushes, sold as OEM parts.

At least 2 members bought these and tried to fit them, some time later.
They did not fit, too late for any recourse, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom