Best Product to Remove White Marks from Nappa Leather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nas2021

Car
W213 E400d
What would you recommend to remove paint or ink marks (i'm guessing here) from Nappa Leather without damaging the leather and removing colour. I usually use Maguiars Mirror Bright Leather Lotion but I think I need something stronger.

Attached a picture. I have these over all the seats. The dealer has agreed to pay for a valet do be done as I just bought the car and they didn't clean it but the few valeters I called said they can't remove it and if they could it may damage the leather.

Thanks,

Attachments

• 20210824_132627.jpg
    20210824_132627.jpg
    968.9 KB · Views: 19

Have a look at products from Furniture Clinic. Though not the same problem, I have improved the look of my nappa leather with some of the potions from them.

I have used Furniture Clinic's Leather Colourant on the Black/Anthracite (201A) driver's seat of my S213 where the side bolster was damaged through constant use, with some of the colour having been worn away. (I have also used their colourant on the ivory coloured seats of my Jaguar XKR). Their colour match is excellent and I have been very pleased with the results.

A little late to the party here,

If its full leather then it will be painted, so in most cases it wouldn't have died or damaged painted leather.

Any good quality leather Cleaner will work effectively, it may take several attempts,once completed give it a good coating of leather cream to restore the finish.

Typically you should avoid APC or any alkali chemicals.

Majic eraser can be used on leather as a last resort as long as the cleaner is well lubricated.

Dr Leather wipes
KOCH-CHEMIE Polstar.
Colour lock
Auto glym leather Cleaner etc

All the above I have used personally and tend to work well.

A little late to the party here,

If its full leather then it will be painted, so in most cases it wouldn't have died or damaged painted leather.

Any good quality leather Cleaner will work effectively, it may take several attempts,once completed give it a good coating of leather cream to restore the finish.

Typically you should avoid APC or any alkali chemicals.

Majic eraser can be used on leather as a last resort as long as the cleaner is well lubricated.

Dr Leather wipes
KOCH-CHEMIE Polstar.
Colour lock
Auto glym leather Cleaner etc

All the above I have used personally and tend to work well.
Thanks for the reply. I bought the furniture clinc cleaner then used magiers leather lotion to clean it then topped it off with a leather sealer. Most the marks are gone but some faint ones there but just going to leave it as I noticed the furniture cleaner was taking some of the black colour off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom