Best RC 'toy'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
[YOUTUBE HD]-Rt9zX1rZFU[/YOUTUBE HD]

that makes my .28 offroad and .30 heli seem insignificant lol

No, just his wallet at a rough guess.

PS Liked the 2 Concordes and the A10 as well.

This half scale Saab Gripen was impressive but rather too lightly constructed ...

[YOUTUBE HD]8yf_QTbDeWM[/YOUTUBE HD]

I love some of the giant indoor models they build in Germany e.g. this half scale Fokker Triplane

[YOUTUBE HD]0brK4ftz6Mc[/YOUTUBE HD]

And rather pointless but impressive nonetheless, an indoor gas turbine model

[YOUTUBE HD]459s5GrXr8Q[/YOUTUBE HD]

There's not many things that truly impress me these days but that first one is incredible - amazing detailing and authentic sound.

I wonder what that would cost to build.

I want a small truck to transport the dinner table condiments up & down the dinner table table. Obviously for some fun at dinner. Any suggestions?

I want a small truck to transport the dinner table condiments up & down the dinner table table. Obviously for some fun at dinner. Any suggestions?

Big Track with optional tipping trailer. :thumb:

On special offer at £12.30 with free p&p :)

MINI RC Toy QINGYI 1:20 5CH RC Dumper Truck QY0105 MINI Truck Sale - Banggood.com

Or if you want something bigger ...

HuiNa Toys1540 Six Channel 1/12RC Metal Dump Truck Charging RC Car Sale - Banggood.com

Good company to buy from - I've never had to pay duty or VAT on arrival in the UK ;) :)

I love some of the giant indoor models they build in Germany e.g. this half scale Fokker Triplane

Flying just before the half scale Fokker was this amazing Rafale ... just a bit more manouevrable ;) :D

[YOUTUBE HD]jebBU9HKIL8[/YOUTUBE HD]

And some nice indoor flying with an Airbus A310 at another show

[YOUTUBE HD]pL3Bn4lHEZM[/YOUTUBE HD]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom