Best Sales Images Ever? Some Classic Mercography, as well!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

isobars

Car
300SD'79, E300TD '95, 300TDT '82, 280CE '84, 250L '84, 300SEL LPG '91, 300D '80, 300CE '91, 300E '89
How to take images - I’m sure they’ll all be like this on Ebay very soon!

Ruyl Classics

I think he must have left the wallet containing the inside images of the fuel tank at Boots.

Have a look at his other stuff, absolutely Champion!

Ruyl Classics

Where’s that box of Kleenex?

Happy Drooling.

Cheers,

Paul

Nice images indeed but that 450 has had some pretty rough paint in the past and the one bit I wanted to check on the 450 (to compare to another one I know) isn't photographed.

Nice images indeed but that 450 has had some pretty rough paint in the past and the one bit I wanted to check on the 450 (to compare to another one I know) isn't photographed.
That'll be because he's a Dutch Businessman!

I've a 116, can I help?

Cheers,

Paul

quite possibly... I want to see a picture of the upper rear bumper forward mount from above because a mates 116 doesn't look right to me.

Picked 'mine'.

Mercedes 300SEL 3.5 W109 Automaat - juli 1971

quite possibly... I want to see a picture of the upper rear bumper forward mount from above because a mates 116 doesn't look right to me.
Sadly, not in my Album - note to self, be more thorough - the car is in Belgium so if you can hold on until the end of next month I'll get the image to you.
The upper bumper mounts onto the lower bumper, not to the car - if I remember correctly.

Cheers

Sadly, not in my Album - note to self, be more thorough - the car is in Belgium so if you can hold on until the end of next month I'll get the image to you.
The upper bumper mounts onto the lower bumper, not to the car - if I remember correctly.

Cheers

No, I don't remember correctly, I was thinking of a 109 I had - or was I thinking of the front bumper?

There's another 116 here:

Ruyl Classics

Last edited:

Flooding back to me now!

The rear is held by some really ugly bolts which show up badly on mine - white background - the front is held by a slide-on affair, fixed via a bolt and clip though the rear boot-well. It shouldn't be visible from the outside and nips in quite tightly.

I have a few of those upper bumpers and some other bits if anyone needs things.

Cheers,

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom