Best snowfoam?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is more complicated than I expected 😐

It really isn't and after a few times you'll do it without thinking.

It's just like when you use washing up liquid if your washing a plate that you made a sandwhich on you'll put a drop on the sponge if your washing a casserole dish you made a pasta bake with you'll put more on there because it's dirtier but honestly read the link Lee done it's pretty much the definitive write up, the mods should make it a sticky thread! (just Lee's bit).

To avoid disappointment use Bilt hamber or wax planets 8 below don't be tempted by anything in halfords and then just go for it if anything it's makes cleaning your car much more enjoyable.

Everyone will sigh over your question because it has been asked for years but don't be put off to ask questions that's what the forum is here for.

I've used several different ones over the years. In my opinion, nothing comes close to Bilt Hamber auto wash - It loosens and removes more dirt/road film than any other snow foam I've used. It doesn't produce a thick foam though, so if you're after a snow foam that produces a thick foam, try any one of the other popular brands.

It all depends on your user requirements.
1. Do you want big thick foams to tout on instagram?
2. Do you actually want something that loosens and softens dirt before your 2BM wash?

If you are after 2 then the best I have found so far is Bilt Hamber Autofoam. The best thing is its just as effective (and cheaper) if you apply it using a pump sprayer like you would a prewash
If 1 is more your thing, then I have found Autoglym Polar Blast to be very good at producing a thick foam, and its actually quite competent at softening dirt.

There’s a lot of love for Bilt Hambler on this thread.

I would say try a few and see how you get on.

When I won the Show and Shine at one of the Essex gtgs many years ago, the prize was Bilt Hamber products and I was quite impressed :thumb:

Glad you won Sarah, how did your car do........... ? 😇

Glad you won Sarah, how did your car do........... ? 😇

Now you mention it... I always wondered how I won best original bodywork when I hadn't even taken the car! 🤔

Now you mention it... I always wondered how I won best original bodywork when I hadn't even taken the car! 🤔
Your body work............
:ttiuwp

I've have yet to find a BH product that is not excellent tbh.

The Autowheels I think is the best bleeding wheel cleaner in the business (that's bound to trigger someone lol)

The Autowheels I think is the best bleeding wheel cleaner in the business (that's bound to trigger someone lol)
I'm the best bleeding wheel cleaner... Nearly every time I clean my wheels I skin a knuckle on the disc dust shield o_O;)

Havent you got wheel woolies ? I thought it was you who told me about them 🤔
I do but when drying off and applying detailer between cleans .... :rolleyes:
Mrs WN has attached a pack of plasters to my kit bag 😒

Bilt Hamber is the only snowfoam I have used that actually hs a go at brake dust on the wheels.

I buy it in 25l drum direct and it works out cheaper, equal to getting 5l free IIRC.

So surprised this didn't take off....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Not!!! 🤣😂🤣😜😝

So surprised this didn't take off....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Not!!! 🤣😂🤣😜😝

Poor Ken, I wonder what happened to him 🤔

another vote for AG polar blast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom