Best software for creating a Property Rental Webpage / Site ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tjamesbo

Car
CLK430 ,Vito V6 sport ,Jaguar 2.5 X type ,W124's 1993 220TE , 1994 320TE ,Mastercraft X5
I have a Holiday Home lodge / caravan in Poole and an over 55's apartment in a small extra care community in Tamworth and am looking to create a simple website with pictures so that the info is all there on a site for prospective renters / tenants as the properties are completely different it will be 2 separate sites. I m quite PC literate, but not done anything web based like this , so I'm looking for simple / easy ,free or cheap software or site that allows me to create the views / pictures / info
anyone recommend anything ?
Many Thanks
Boyd

Use Godaddy, very simple and straightforward to the point that it’s almost “paint by numbers”.

I use wordpress (five websites), free to use and loads of instructional videos on YouTube especially if it's a simple site

Are you looking to accept bookings only or to take payments too? I have just completed creating a website using WordPress for a kitchen business that allows online booking to a google calendar. If you like I will be happy to give you some free help to create a basic website with a basic booking system so that you can build on it. Please feel free to take a look at the website below (still work in progress but nearly done) and let me know if this is too basic for your needs? I created this in my spare time (evenings and weekends using online tutorials and youtube videos).

Last edited:
If you are looking to accept online bookings and/or payments then Shopify or Wordpress

Otherwise as mentioned already, use GoDaddy it is simple and cheap.

I have a Holiday Home lodge / caravan in Poole and an over 55's apartment in a small extra care community in Tamworth and am looking to create a simple website with pictures so that the info is all there on a site for prospective renters / tenants as the properties are completely different it will be 2 separate sites. I m quite PC literate, but not done anything web based like this , so I'm looking for simple / easy ,free or cheap software or site that allows me to create the views / pictures / info
anyone recommend anything ?
Many Thanks
Boyd
Any update on your website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom