Best spray detailers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model X & Mercedes W212 /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
I currently use Sonax and it seems to be good, any others?

Cheers
Abs

I have Meguires Ultimate and i have to say i am too afraid to used it for fear of leaving fine scratches on the paint.

I feel it's no more extra effort just giving the car a quick once round.

I'd be intrigued if anyone is brave enough to use these on a dirty car? I'm not.

Tend to use Autoglym Rapid Detailer these days, but only clay lube

Zaino Z8 and Z6 have my vote.

I'd be intrigued if anyone is brave enough to use these on a dirty car? I'm not.

Tend to use Autoglym Rapid Detailer these days, but only clay lube

Maybe for removing some water spots from the door shuts after washing but that's about as brave as i get.

Chemical Guys Speed Wipe is a really good one, just for giving the car a wipe over once it's washed and dried. Also handy as a drying aid too although I must admit I haven't used a quick detailer in any great capacity for ages.

Yeah sod using it on a dirty car, I know they claim to lift off light dirt and all that but I personally wouldn't use it as a waterless wash. Only time I'd consider it for that is if a bird has decided to bomb my car. I'd rather take my chances using plenty of quick detailer and a microfibre, than let their turds etch the paintwork. :)

DJ Red Mist works well enough for me.

That stuff is really good although saying it's a quick detailer sells it a bit short. Makes a fantastic top up for a waxed car, mega beading!!

They changed the formula of the stuff as people complained it evaporated too quickly in hot weather so called it Red Mist Tropical. I preferred the old stuff though.

Yeah sod using it on a dirty car, I know they claim to lift off light dirt and all that but I personally wouldn't use it as a waterless wash.

It’s worked for me, no swirls etc :)

Sonax really is great stuff, just apply very very very generously on a dirty panel.

Adams is the best one I have used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use THIS ONE, as recommended to me by a certain obsessive on this forum (Hi Rashman :))

It's used on all my cars and is a great top up and keeps them looking good and feeling smooth.

I now buy it in the gallon containers and just keep topping it up when necessary and yes, I have been know to use it on a dirty car...

Unlikely that any one is undisputedly the BEST.......I have warmed to and am using CODE products for waxing and detail spraying.

Mic

zaino z8 and boucers done and dust are the best for gloss, Gtechniq c2 is a for durability and meguiars last touch is the best for a pure mineral based quick detailer as it can be diluted.

Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer. Spray on, wipe off, instant beading.

I use THIS ONE, as recommended to me by a certain obsessive on this forum (Hi Rashman :))

It's used on all my cars and is a great top up and keeps them looking good and feeling smooth.

I now buy it in the gallon containers and just keep topping it up when necessary and yes, I have been know to use it on a dirty car...

lol

Hey bud :p

I, too, stock-pile the stuff. :cool:
It's the only thing I use on the car.

I wouldn't use this on paint really, and certainly not on a dirty car. But on plastics, rubbers, inner arches, engine bay and interior I'd use Autoglym Super Sheen. Spray it on, leave it and wipe off. Brilliant on bumpers, scuttles and mud flaps.

Meguiars Ultimate Detailer, gives good results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom