Best tuning mods 2009 E350 CDI Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yamaman

Car
2007 SLK280 auto/ w207 E-Class 350 CDI Coupe
Hi guys,
I'm thinking about getting some performance mods done on my '09 E350 CDI but wondered what people thought were the best ones to have & recommend a reputable company to carry them out ??
Any help would be great , thanks in advance

Mark

Anything at all ???...... Any advice would be great , I'm anxious to do something ASAP LOL

Mark

Common mods are dpf delete and remap. Depends on your budget really.

Where abouts are you? Will help to find the best company near you.

I'm in Surrey & thanks your help would be much appreciated !!

Cheers

Mark

Didn't someone on here have a c350 cdi project car, GAD or acid?

Thanks for the replies guys , that's a great help , I'll check those out , thanks to all of you who responded , much appreciated

Cheers

Mark

Firstly I assume you car is the 231bhp C350 is this correct?

I wouldn't remove the DPF unless it is causing a problem or you are going for the ultimate power push?

A remap on these alone makes a massive difference and goes nicely to 290bhp and gains over 90nm torque. Nice smooth and progressive power delivery.

This is the best bang for the buck so to speak. After this level it depends on the budget you have in mind?

Give us a bell at MSL.

Hi John,
You ask if my car is a C350 CDI but it's actually an E350 CDI ( not sure if the different model makes a difference to the engine used ?)
Do you still recommend the mod you suggested for my car ??
I like the sound of what can be achieved with a re-map so wondering what sort of cost this would be ?
Thanks for replying

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes same engine and if you send us a message with your reg we can confirm power upgrades exactly!

Cost wise you need to speak to Acid 07765 444447

Thanks again John , I'll send you guys a message & go from there !
Cheers

Mark

Cheers BlackC55 , nice to hear good reports about a company that has a great reputation & not one of the all too familiar 'lesser quality' places !!

Bft, do you know a rough price for the e350 265?

E350 cdi 265

hi Tur8o, I believe the 265 bhp engine came in on the 61 plate so from a main dealer you must be looking at £17K +

Steve,

i meant for the map, i already have an e350 265. £17K would have to be high mialege from a main dealer.

Hi Mark,

Yes same engine and if you send us a message with your reg we can confirm power upgrades exactly!

Cost wise you need to speak to Acid 07765 444447

Sorry for the hijack. I have a 2010 E350 CDI sport, can you message me with a price for a stage 1 remap and a gearbox service.

Cheers

Nigel

Sorry for the hijack. I have a 2010 E350 CDI sport, can you message me with a price for a stage 1 remap and a gearbox service.

Cheers

Nigel
I'd love a price also for the same but even after emailing them i can't get an answer!!

Hi guys,
I'm thinking about getting some performance mods done on my '09 E350 CDI but wondered what people thought were the best ones to have & recommend a reputable company to carry them out ??
Any help would be great , thanks in advance

Mark

What is the best - I do not know that, but ...

Dpf - off
3" downpipe
Turbo with billett compressor and AMG - turbine.
Bigger cooler
Softw.
Nothing more.

~375hp/850nm

nmjold.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom