Best tyres For a C63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Williams C63

Car
C63 Amg Coupe
Soon be picking up a set of 19" 507 wheels so going to put new tyres on at the same time.

Previous performance cars I've had loved MPSS is that the best tyre for this car and is tyre leader still a good one price?

Any benefit in upper rear tyres sizes at all?

I understand whatever tyre I put on the rears will be eaten ;)

I was about to say something like "cheap tyres, so you can shred them", but it seems like you've thought about that already. :thumb:

Any recommend a good tyre supplier for price or have any discount codes?

Need a full set all round so would be a big help!!

MPSS from Tyre leader £694.18
MPSS from Oponeo £712.00
MPSS from ASDA tyres £726.66 ( Fitted & Balanced )

Any one beat that

Last edited:
Williams C63 said:
Any recommend a good tyre supplier for price or have any discount codes? Need a full set all round so would be a big help!! MPSS from Tyre leader £694.18 MPSS from Oponeo £712.00 MPSS from ASDA tyres £726.66 ( Fitted & Balanced ) Any one beat that

Theres a chap on Facebook C63 AMG UK group by name of Ben Patey. His supply price is pretty spot on and cheapest.

Join the facebook group and PM him.

The MPSS has now been replaced with the MPS4S but I've found that the Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric 3's to be a better tyre in terms of wet/dry grip and durability!

www.camskill.co.uk seem to be good on price but then you obviously need to get them fitted at your local tyre fitter at an extra cost.

Why doesn't the club try to source a supplier who will be willing to offer forum discount for supply and fit, or supply only.

I'm sure a lot of people on here would be interested.

Theres a chap on Facebook C63 AMG UK group by name of Ben Patey. His supply price is pretty spot on and cheapest.

Join the facebook group and PM him.

Thanks I'll give him a try :)

The MPSS has now been replaced with the MPS4S but I've found that the Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric 3's to be a better tyre in terms of wet/dry grip and durability!

www.camskill.co.uk seem to be good on price but then you obviously need to get them fitted at your local tyre fitter at an extra cost.

I didn't realise they have been replaced but I have been reading older threads on recommendations.

Are they defiantly an improvement as they are much cheaper?

Why doesn't the club try to source a supplier who will be willing to offer forum discount for supply and fit, or supply only.

I'm sure a lot of people on here would be interested.

I would be interested in this, surprised there isn't with all the tyre eaters on here lol

I feel they are. When I was running the MPSS I found the grip dreadful after the tyre hard worn down to about 4mm.

That's another reason I'd recommend the Goodyears, they were about £35 a corner cheaper.

Make sure you don't go down a speed rating, whatever you do. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom