Best wheel cleaner?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
+ 1 for bilt hamber from me my car never gets too bad but on the missus Vauxhall her wheels get covered in brake dust!

Quick spray with BH fallout remover and five minutes to do it's job bring them up lovely. I used to use AF stuff but the spray bottle always broke and you had to work a little harder.

Love the Bilt Hamber....

Not used anything better than P21S Power Gel. 5L canisters are the best value. www.eBay.de. You're welcome.

I was sifting through my pictures this morning and found these.

My missus wheels get covered in SO much brake dust it's ridiculous but here a couple of pictures one with BH applied and with no scrubbing only a pressure wash and after picture.

Left on for 5-10 minutes and they were absolutely caked in brake dust.
IMG_0975.JPG

Pressure washed off.
IMG_0976.JPG

I was sifting through my pictures this morning and found these.

My missus wheels get covered in SO much brake dust it's ridiculous but here a couple of pictures one with BH applied and with no scrubbing only a pressure wash and after picture.

Left on for 5-10 minutes and they were absolutely caked in brake dust.
View attachment 85702

Pressure washed off.
View attachment 85703

Wow that is a great result!

I wish I took a picture before I applied so you could see how bad they were but on the left of the wheel in the first picture you can almost see how black they were in-between the spokes.

soap and water

+1
Or just AutoGlym car wash shampoo, a wheel brush for around the wheel nuts, then a microfiber sponge for the rest of the wheel.
Rinse + dry.

Oh, and 2 buckets of course!

Dragons Breath is very good as is Bilt Hamber. Spray, leave for a few minutes and wash off. Always remember to wax your alloys after cleaning, keeps them easier to wash week after week. Or go mad and nano coat them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom