Best X-Box driving game?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickmann

Car
Porsche 911
Just making sure I have everything in place for Chrimbo.

Great Escape - tick
Port - tick
Carry On film - tick
New Computer Game - aahhhh!

What do you recommend? Not necessarily the best pure sim, but the best allround fun game.

X-Box or 360?

PGR3 on the 360 is good. Need for Speed Most Wanted is **** however. NFSU2 was much better.

toca race driver 2 or Busted for a fun multi player racer

Forza Motorsport gets my thumbs up........I really should buy it myself!

/me votes for Forza now too. Picked it up yesterday for £14 at Game.

Still not quite GT4, but lots more fun than PGR3.

Forza, Toca 2 (Toca 3 is round the corner), Rallisport Challenge 'the' best rally game and oh boy.. what graphics... absolutely superb.. the puddles, the mud.. the detail, - it really showcases what the Xbox has to muster, even though it's an older game. 10/10 for graphics.

NFS underground 2 is a fun game, but the graphics are woeful, I mean the lines on the road aren't even curved they are straight, zig zags!!! Nice engine sounds and gear changes.

Burnout 3 is fast and furious with over blown explosions and crashes, fun to begin with but gets a bit tiresome I find with the exaggerated impacts. Though my son likes it. (there is now a sequel)

Flat Out is funny, if a bit disconcerting to see humans fly out of the windscreens and onto the road when cars crash. They even have a 'olympic' section where you try to eject your human as high and as far as possible onto a target. (perhaps a bit distasteful :D )

Outrun 2 an Xbox exclusive is the best real arcade racing game there is, but I'm not really into arcade as it's a bit 'unrealistic' for me... a trek down memory lane for most folks.

GrahamC230K said:
Forza Motorsport gets my thumbs up........I really should buy it myself!

I have it now - It's great!

I cancelled my XBox live sub ages ago. Could sign up again though :rolleyes: I got my copy for £7.50 on good old eBay!

R32 with big turbo and brakes serving me just fine right now. Need to work up to the CL65 though :D

Scott:

Asia, RX-7, big turbo, big exhaust, traction aids off, Maple Valley Race way. Go drift. It's heaven!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom