Better late than never......

• Thread starter Deleted upon users own request member 138506
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted upon users own request member 138506

I'd like to post a new member introduction.

Although hardly new since I have made a few posts here but can see that the forum members are a good friendly group of like minded MB enthusiasts all with a great sense of humour. Being 60 years of age the body is beginning to show signs of wear and tear but I am hopeful that the engine is still ticking over quite well. Bearing all that in mind please go easy on me.

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. I know that you all know all this and that is why I am here.

Thanks to everyone.

I'd like to post a new member introduction.

Although hardly new since I have made a few posts here but can see that the forum members are a good friendly group of like minded MB enthusiasts all with a great sense of humour. Being 60 years of age the body is beginning to show signs of wear and tear but I am hopeful that the engine is still ticking over quite well. Bearing all that in mind please go easy on me.

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. I know that you all know all this and that is why I am here.

Thanks to everyone.
Welcome, and I agree MBClub are as friendly as they come. You couldn’t wish to meet a more genuine and helpful bunch online 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom