beware of europarts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markheaney2

Car
mercedes s350 cdi 2010
my name is mark heaney on the 19/3/13 i ordered quite a few parts from europarts ref no 618288 to date they have not arrived various emails have made excuses like our courier cant deliver due to bad weather etc. the latest email has said the courier has now sent the parts back to europarts reason unknown until europarts get the parts back to their warehouse and inspect them they are unwilling to either send me more parts or issue me a refund i will not use them ever again

Hi Mark

You might be better to send Pat from ECP a PM on here.

In fairness it sounds like a courier problem.

Hope you get sorted soon

He has repeat posted this in the ECP thread - just to clear up any doubt levels of malice that is ongoing.

beware of eurocarparts

no it is definitely eurocarparts the one from this site i have used them lots of times

If there is no POD, can you not claim off your credit card company?

i have emailed him with copies of all the emails received from eurocarparts

Hi Mark,

thanks for forwarding the email.

Long story short, the courier couldn't/failed to deliver - after 3 attempts they are contracted to return the parcel to us,

The parcel has been received, and is going through the returns inspection process.

I have received the following back from Daniel,
Hi Pat,

Credit was raised today for all the customers parts. I called and left a message with the customer answer phone.

I will try call again a bit later. As far as I know the credit has been raised the customer should get a refund in the next day or so.

Kind Regards,

Web Order Team

Daniel

Thus, your credit will appear in your account in the next few days,

In future, if you have any issues, please feel free to contact me directly, as it gets bought to my attention faster, and we can support you.

Patrick

just to say thank you for sorting this mess out i will look forward to receiving my credit in due course but may i just say they have never tried to deliver these parts because my wife works from home and if by some miracle she didnt hear the bell or our dog who barks if anything moves they didnt leave a card or a note or anything

Sounds like Citylink. Had a lot of trouble with them after paying for next day delivery and it arriving a few days later with 'failed delivery' stickers all over it. As someone is here all the time their claim was not credible. On one occasion they claimed to have attempted three times and subsequently had returned item to depot for collection. They even posted a photo on line of our door to prove it only trouble was that it was not our door and not even in this village. As we live a bit off the beaten track it seems that if they have nothing else coming out here they will not bother.

Ah city link who couldn't be bothered to find my house, watched the guy driving up and down my road and then unloading my £500 tyres into a neighbours garden... Had an interesting conversation with that lazy ****.

Recently Yodel threw a new computer monitor over a 6ft gate in the snow into my garden. He had not even rung my doorbell. I watched him walk down my drive, and by the time I got to the front door he was posting a card through the letterbox!

These delivery guys are however under tremendous pressure. One driver delivering to my business told me he had 80-90 deliveries/collections per shift, and was fined for every parcel he took back to the depot undelivered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom