Bi-xenon lights sl500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nsteiner

Car
sl500
hey folks

on thr sl500 how do i turn the bixenon lights on

currently the nob is switched to AUTO which means the lights turn on in the dark automatically but does anyone know which is the switch to turn the bixenon lights at the bottom on?

thanks a lot

I think you are confusing the definition of bi-xenons.

From the sounds of things you are referring to the foglights in the bottom of the bumper. To do this you pull the lightswitch out towards you, but these are normal filament bulbs, not xenons.

what light switch? i thought it can only rotate?

its on auto at the moment

so what are bixenons

The light switch that is currently set to auto. Unless I am mistaken with your SL, the switch can be pulled out towards you (this is certainly the case for my SL and E-class) and this engages the front, and then front and rear fog lights.

Bi-xenons means that both dipped and main beam in the main headlamp unit are xenon.

what light switch? i thought it can only rotate?

its on auto at the moment

so what are bixenons

It does only rotate until you pass the AUTO and from there you can also pull the button switch, first pull switches the rear fog light on, second pull switches the rear+front fog light on.

Bi-Xenons means that both the low beam and the high beam are Xenons, as oposed to Xenons where only the low beams are Xenon lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom