Bicester Heritage January Scramble

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MicB

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB SL500 (R230) 2003, MB SLK320 (R170) 2001, Volvo V70 XC AWD 2001
My Dad and I will be attending.

Anyone else fancy this?

Bicester Heritage January Scramble Events - Bicester Heritage

Mic

If I'm at home New Year's weekend then I probably will. I took my dad to the one in September and there was some great stuff there :thumb:

I also went to the inaugural FlyWheel event in the summer and (Vulcan failing to appear notwithstanding) it was an excellent day out with a great atmosphere so I'm planning to go again in 2016.

If I'm at home New Year's weekend then I probably will. I took my dad to the one in September and there was some great stuff there :thumb:

I also went to the inaugural FlyWheel event in the summer and (Vulcan failing to appear notwithstanding) it was an excellent day out with a great atmosphere so I'm planning to go again in 2016.

We went to the inaugural Flywheel which, as you say, was excellent.......we did get the Blenheim.......which is why we thought we would give the Scramble a go.
A lot of very interesting businesses establishing themselves at the airfield and in our view the whole Bicester Heritage project should be applauded and supported.

Mic

A lot of very interesting businesses establishing themselves at the airfield and in our view the whole Bicester Heritage project should be applauded and supported.
I agree - it's becoming a sort of "artisan business park" for automotive (and some aviation) restoration and maintenance services, which is a great concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom