Bicycle lovers, beware.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sheriff Colin Miller told Stewart: "In almost four decades in the law I thought I had come across every perversion

Looks like it's one rule for the sheriff and another for the rest of us - typical :rolleyes::D.

If its the bike in the picture, it does have a large rack!

Did he get framed for this? Luckily he won't get the rack as punishment. He wheelie needs to get a handle on this though.

The spokes man (sic) said brake-ing the law like this was unacceptable, and he needs to get his ar*e in gear if he's to brake the chain of deviant activities like this. ;)

Last edited:
'Mr Stewart was caught in the act with his bicycle by cleaners in his bedroom at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr.'

Is this a Scotland thing? I am pretty sure that down here in Ye Olde England you can do pretty much anything you fancy in the privacy of your own bedroom.

Not sure why it went to court... probably the case was lobbied by the Scottish Bicycle Society or such like..

Last edited:
Gives new meaning to the lyrics of the well known Queen song :

"Bi-cycle ..... I want to **** my bicycle" :D

Makes me dread to think what someone might get up to in their garage along to " I'm in love with my car " .....

I thought the term "The camp bike" referred to the local slapper, ah well you live and learn

Makes me dread to think what someone might get up to in their garage along to " I'm in love with my car " .....

I think there was a case of a car exhaust pipe fiddler...couldn't get it out of the exhaust pipe and had fire brigade trying to get him free...free Willy...wasn't there a film called that? Lol

Maybe too much feminism is driving these poor blokes to desperate measures?

Apparently he tried it on with a Princess once... didn't go well, and had similar results with an Ambassador.

I once had fun in a Midget, but as this is a family show...

Is this a Scotland thing? I am pretty sure that down here in Ye Olde England you can do pretty much anything you fancy in the privacy of your own bedroom.

Breach of the peace type offences can be committed anywhere, even in the privacy of one's bedroom. The key 'ingredient' is that someone other than the suspect must see the act, whether in the same room or even from outside the building looking in.

This offence was brought in to combat those who committed lewd acts in their homes but "accidentally" in full view from outside.

So, when experimenting, close the curtains and lock the door!;):eek:

This story is 7 years old!!
Obviously ready for the heartwarming follow up programme where it's revealed the defendant has turned his life around and is now in a stable long-term relationship with a cylinder vacuum cleaner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom