Big expensive Mod today............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulE230

Not sure what these actually do or why I bought them :D

Last edited:
they just look good and some say they help stop your lock seizing, but at 15p odd why not!!

they just look good and some say they help stop your lock seizing, but at 15p odd why not!!

They werent 15p they were £1.79 for the 2

I will double check this I will find the recipet and post a photo of it on here. give me 5 mins

Last of the big spenders hey? :rolleyes: Better not let R2D2 see those or he will throw a wobbly (again) :D :devil:

BTW they look good.

Paul the key is upside down :D

The lock cover has been my best mod to date :cool:

MB Exeter here I come, they are a must have, and one for the boot lock so the the creepy crawly things can see that there is no way in

Look good and yes as High-Lo has said it is put on upside down should be the other way up. Did you use the other one on the boot lock ?

Look good and yes as High-Lo has said it is put on upside down should be the other way up. Did you use the other one on the boot lock ?

Yes I put the other one on the boot, not before I walked around to the passenger door lock first and then for a second I thought...
"well what do I do with the other one?" .

Didnt think it was upside down lol
I thought the jagged part of a key is at the top, when its put in my front door it is anyway.
I will change it tommrrow though.

That's my best mod on the C43.

Last of the big spenders hey? :rolleyes: Better not let R2D2 see those or he will throw a wobbly (again) :D :devil:

BTW they look good.

??????

anyway I want Iridium coloured ones!

??????

anyway I want Iridium coloured ones!

I guess you could always spray them that colour because I dont think you can get coloured ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom