Big fin rear diffuser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mickee92

Car
W204 C63
probably done to death but other than the likes of mode carbon etc is there any reputable seller for aftermarket parts like the big fin diffuser that isn’t just carbon fibre based?

Prefer to stick to gloss black and don’t want to pay extra for carbon to then have to spray it black.

Now forgive me for even considering chinese ebay parts but this seems not too bad at all:

Factory Carbon Fibre Rear Bumper Diffuser for Mercedes-Benz W204 C63 12-15 703290343795 | eBay

Although it is carbon fibre its cheap enough to pay the extra to get it painted. The feedback seems decent as well.

It’s a personal thing but the big fin diffuser IMHO does look a bit MaxPower/Halfrauds brigade. You have nothing to prove to anyone with a C63. I’d save a few quid and get your exsisting one stripped and repainted gloss black. The Matt finish on the C63 rear diffuser always looks odd to me as it’s the only piece on the car with that finish.

PS nice colour car you have :D

RW Carbon have a good name in carbon diffusers, especially on the US forums.
Mercedes W204 C250, C350, C63 AMG Big Fin Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

The problem with the Chinese and Taiwanese diffusers is fitment. I've heard of a couple of buyers that had to return them because of terrible fitment. Its a lottery knowing what will fit properly.

Ahh I really do like the bigger fin diffusers as the original is just a bit naff and it makes you wonder.

I just think the aggressiveness of the big fin diff sets the rear off so much more.

That RW carbon one is ok but I really don’t want to be paying for the premium of it being carbon fibre as I want mine gloss black and the one from china is cheap enough to justify painting. I just don’t want to take the chance yet unless someone else has used a similar company and has positive feedback.

Factory Carbon Fibre Rear Bumper Diffuser for Mercedes-Benz W204 C63 12-15 703290343795 | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom