Big Formula One event in Central London Weds 12th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not impressed that Lewis chose not to attend. He really can be a d!ck sometimes.
I believe he's still a non-dom so he'll be trying to limit the number of days he spends on UK soil. Same reason he clears off quickly after British F1 each year.

Shame he's changed I had a long chat with him and his dad a couple of years back at Goodwood while he waited for his turn to go up the hill.

Shame he's changed I had a long chat with him and his dad a couple of years back at Goodwood while he waited for his turn to go up the hill.

A mate of mine got chatting to Anthony Hamilton in 2007 at the airport in Portugal. His son, Craig (13 at the time) was heavily involved in karting. Anthony took down my friends address saying he'd get Lewis to send Craig a few bits.

My mate thought 'yeah right' but a few weeks later got a hand written card from Lewis wishing him all the best for the future and the usual signed cap, photo etc.

Craig is now an architect living in Edinburgh.

I guess that was all fairly new to Lewis back then. I doubt he would be as attentive now but I know he is heavily involved with animal charities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom