big rant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark.t

Banned
Car
E300 td tomtom sat nav in car dvd
ignor if you wish ... just a big old rant

if you listen carefully you can here the whole of Europe laughing at us, the FA have put the final nail in the coffin they pick a bloody European manager ....have we no Englishman capable of running England's team ...... I thought they would have learned there lesson with Sven but maybe not..... this island is sinking fast ...our political warriors all have blunt weapons and speak with fark tonge ...our border controls are like a sieve, our justice system airs on the side of the accused rights more than the victims and does not support the victims or there families . local government is a waste of time just trying to bleed more money out of its citizens, through backstreet taxes or hitting the motorist or small business ,government offices constantly wasting money hand over fist by contradicting each other,or changing the order in which things should be done .... constantly tying things up in red tape that take a age to sort out ...baying to the political correctness crowd who should have buggered off ages ago but which in turn only highlights a group from society who need help, but rather only alienates them Evan further ...... our law enforcement is a complete waste of time that's if you can get in contact them in a emergency, spread to thin and hung up on chasing quoters and slapping a ticket on a speeding driver ..... 32 in a 30 zone .... oh slap me in irons ///.. the NHS is on its knees ..all the doctors they employ couldn't get it standing again ..... you come out with more than you go in with ...that's if your seen at all .... no apology just bugger off ...we have 5 drunks coming in who have been fighting we need the beds ....you can get financial help off the DWP if you need a alcoholic drink before 12 o'clock ...while others who need help through no fault of there own are told NOWAY .......our elderly in society are ignored and live longer than the government want them to...give them a measly pension and make them feel bloody greatfull for it...throw money into areas and call it regeneration buildings that nobody wants to live of work in ...........anyway off out now for a meal thats my rant over .......feel loads better ..hope i've not offended anyone on here

merry christmas

You forgot to mention the bl**dy weather!!!!!

Enjoy you meal.

Jay:D

and the petrol/diesel

I'm surprised we're still allowed to call it Christmas with political correctness and all.

I'll get me coat :(

ignor if you wish ... just a big old rant

if you listen carefully you can here the whole of Europe laughing at us, the FA have put the final nail in the coffin they pick a bloody European manager ....have we no Englishman capable of running England's team ...... I thought they would have learned there lesson with Sven but maybe not..... this island is sinking fast ...our political warriors all have blunt weapons and speak with fark tonge ...our border controls are like a sieve, our justice system airs on the side of the accused rights more than the victims and does not support the victims or there families . local government is a waste of time just trying to bleed more money out of its citizens, through backstreet taxes or hitting the motorist or small business ,government offices constantly wasting money hand over fist by contradicting each other,or changing the order in which things should be done .... constantly tying things up in red tape that take a age to sort out ...baying to the political correctness crowd who should have buggered off ages ago but which in turn only highlights a group from society who need help, but rather only alienates them Evan further ...... our law enforcement is a complete waste of time that's if you can get in contact them in a emergency, spread to thin and hung up on chasing quoters and slapping a ticket on a speeding driver ..... 32 in a 30 zone .... oh slap me in irons ///.. the NHS is on its knees ..all the doctors they employ couldn't get it standing again ..... you come out with more than you go in with ...that's if your seen at all .... no apology just bugger off ...we have 5 drunks coming in who have been fighting we need the beds ....you can get financial help off the DWP if you need a alcoholic drink before 12 o'clock ...while others who need help through no fault of there own are told NOWAY .......our elderly in society are ignored and live longer than the government want them to...give them a measly pension and make them feel bloody greatfull for it...throw money into areas and call it regeneration buildings that nobody wants to live of work in ...........anyway off out now for a meal thats my rant over .......feel loads better ..hope i've not offended anyone on here

merry christmas

And don't even get me started on the education system where you have people with 10+ years of school who can't spell or punctuate.:rolleyes:

How long 'till the next election?

I can't wait to get rid of this shower...

Oh wait, hang on a minute... wheres the opposition gone? For the life of me, I cant find any. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom