Big thank you to Black C55 and Jaymanek

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e55

Car
W211 E55
I am hopefully picking up my new car tomorrow after searching for 6 months I have found the perfect car. I would like to say thank you to both Olly and Jay for there help and advice they have both provided to me during my car search.

I will be selling my W210 E55. Details will be posted in the sales section of the forum soon.

A face lift E55. That's great news, i know how long you have waited.

Rage its right...its a black W211 E55

Its C43AMG fault!!!!.....after seeing his black S class at the May GTG at PCS I had to get a black car!.

Will post some photos of the new and old car togther. Hopefully I will get home in time so there is enough light to take some photos

Congrats dude. Thats a big step up from your previous beast :).

A face lift E55. That's great news, i know how long you have waited.

I meant a W211 55

Great choice. Start polishing, it's great you have a garage and a cover. We will have to compare shine at the next GTG.

Great choice. Start polishing, it's great you have a garage and a cover. We will have to compare shine at the next GTG.

Peter,

If I can get my car to 80% of the condition of your C43 I would be happy............looking froward to some polishing and photos this weekend weather permitting.

Congrats on the new car, can't wait to see the pics. Your W210 E55 was certainly impressive when I saw it at Ollys GTG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom