Big Thanks to Paul & Andy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon1966

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
219 Vito Sport Crew Van
I thought it was about time I posted on here and thanked Andy & Paul at EC for the work they have done for me over the last couple of months. Their hard graft and insightful approach is just what I needed after many frustrating and wasteful visits to MB with a couple of ongoing issues I had on my car.

I pestered Paul and took my car to see them before they officially opened to check a few things out for me that had been driving me mad ever since I have had my car (coming up for 4 years). They took it for a drive and then got it up on the ramp and diagnosed both things for me within about 20 mins:rock: They diagnosed my front end creaking and knocking to worn anti-roll bar bushes and my engine noise to the oil pump chain tensioner. A quick squirt with high pressure lubrication on the bushes showed a massive albeit temporary improvement and confirmed the fault. The MB main dealer hadn't been able to sort these issues out for me after many bookings and after several thousands of pounds worth of work (all thankfully under warranty), without any improvement!

My car is booked in with EC to finally have these issues sorted, along with new engine and transmission mounts. Some parts aren't common and Andy has been constantly chasing up and dealing with MB on the parts coming over from Germany.

I know its sad but I'm really looking forward to getting these things sorted and think my car will be transformed. I can't thank them both enough for finally coming up with the correct diagnosis. It just goes to show how dealing with guys that really know what they are about makes a big difference:thumb:

This is on top of all the other bits that they have already done for me:
Quaife LSD - great!
Idler Pullies - Just look nice but a bit of a treat!
TCU Map- big improvement!
ECU Tweaked map - much better responsiveness with my exhaust mods.

Cheers Guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom