Big Thanks To Valet Magic - De Chrome, Tints & 507 Stripes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 91561

Hi All,

Took a visit to Valet Magic on Thursday to have the C63 De Chromed, Tinted and add 507 Stripes. Really pleased with the transformation of the car, and the quality of work. Robbie is a top guy and for anyone who is looking to have something similar done to their C63 I would highly recommend.

Car Before -

During -

Finished -

looks superb craig pm me cost and which valet magic did the work tks...mine is finally done picking it up today or tomorrow

forgestar i think craig imported from states

just booked mine in for the dechrome

not bad there - where were the stripes made/bought?

What alloys are those? They look mint.

Forgestar CF10 mate, had to import them from the US as they are specially made for the C63 to allow 275 rear tyres :bannana:

Amazing car and had the fortune to have a run in this car. By far the fastest car I have been in... Looks ace as well. One quick question what did you use to stick on your front reg plate?. Due to the bumper shape my private reg keeps popping off at one side ahh ???

Forgestar CF10 mate, had to import them from the US as they are specially made for the C63 to allow 275 rear tyres :bannana:

I think i may have spotted you in Devon last week? A certain hotel and golf course?

Really like that. Same colour as mine except the stripes!

Amazing car and had the fortune to have a run in this car. By far the fastest car I have been in... Looks ace as well. One quick question what did you use to stick on your front reg plate?. Due to the bumper shape my private reg keeps popping off at one side ahh ???

I've used 5 peices of sticky tape. Had the same problem prior with my old plates the Halfords ones seem to do the job.

I think i may have spotted you in Devon last week? A certain hotel and golf course?

Yes went away for the bank holiday weekend. Should of come and said hello.

i used a shed load of sticky tape and it still kept popping so back to screws for me ime afraid

soon as i saw this i was onto valet magic and mines booked in pronto

soon as i saw this i was onto valet magic and mines booked in pronto

Robbie will do a great job, and I was really pleased with the pricing compared to other quotes I had received.

I will come and see you on 18th Paul as it's a 2 minute walk from my house :thumb:

Hi Craig. Just wondering how you got the rear badges dechromed? Were they dipped or wrapped? Had mine dechromed last week and had some aftermarket black badges put on but thinking of changing them.

Attachments

• image-3266199240.jpg
    image-3266199240.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 53
Looks good. Might get my badges and boot strip/grill done, everything else already is black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom