Big Whiplash Payout, Here I Come!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

A young lady decided to reverse into me this afternoon, it shook her up quite bad.

I was behind her in traffic at a T-junction when she went to go right, a car happened to be coming the other way so she slammed on the brakes and reversed back towards me at a funny angle.

I blasted the horn but to no avail, bump me she did...

The poor lass was beside herself, so I assured her that there'll be no whiplash claims going in between me and my son and that these things happen in life; it's only a lump of metal at the end of the day.

She's offered to pay for any damage out of her own pocket to save losing her six years no claims, but I think we will end up going through the insurance because she's hit me on the o/s front corner and it's twisted the wing & front bumper and it's not likely to be a cheap repair I'm afraid, but we will see on Monday.

How are your 19 passengers? Sore necks yet? :bannana:

Should be enough for a C63! With the added benefits of lots of calls from 'lawyers' offering you ever increasing unlikely sums.

No disrespect to the lady... but some people have a change of heart after calming down at home with a cup of tea and will deny reversing. In which case... she might even put in a whiplash claim! Hopefully not.

No disrespect to the lady... but some people have a change of heart after calming down at home with a cup of tea and will deny reversing. In which case... she might even put in a whiplash claim! Hopefully not.
If she does, I'll lose my faith in humanity...:(

Hey! Watch it.:mad:

:D

Yep, wouldn't surprise me at all...

Good for you Lee - there's enough dickwads around putting ficticious claims in.

And thats not reason enough to join them :thumb:.

I hope you have witnesses. If not she could well claim you hit her and you'll have a hard time proving otherwise. I witnessed a similar thing a few months ago as I was walking along the road. I've had half a dozen phone calls from plod now asking if the car definitely reversed into the other guy as his story is now different...

Sorry gents showing my ignorance here but what are/is a Landan and a Doncastrians I take it that its some northern term? :)

'Landan' is supposedly how people from the capital city say the name of the nations capital ;)

It is well known the people from Doncaster have no morals , scruples and are a little bit strange.

'Landan' is supposedly how people from the capital city say the name of the nations capital ;)

It is well known the people from Doncaster have no morals , scruples and are a little bit strange.

"Another name for Doncaster greatest chav hole in England :)

Referred to by the local chavsters as 'Donneh"

Urban Dictionary: donny

"A mecca for Chavs. In the warm seasons July - September you will find Chav scum making the hefty pilgrimage from surrounding areas such as Hull to beg for cigarettes in the wold famous 'Frenchgate' centre.... Also the birth place of the Sovereign ring.
"You car was stolen by a 'Donny' Doncaster Chav.""

"City in South Yorkshire, has possibly the worst football team in the country.
Also known as Donny.
"We are doing crap in the footy league lads, lets burn the stadium down for the insurance.""

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doncaster

I hope you have witnesses.

I've got at least four.

I think that she's clutching at straws if she thinks it'll be cheaper to pay for the damage herself rather than lose her no claims; today, on closer inspection, the xenon headlight is fubar'd, the wing and bumper are twisted quite bad and the car is pulling to the right(?) when it had the usual Mercedes left pull before...

Sorry gents showing my ignorance here but what are/is a Landan and a Doncastrians I take it that its some northern term? :)

Landan is where some sort of urban regeneration is going off this summer instead of the great unwashed doing their usual rioting.

Doncaster is in the heart of gods own county where the riches are aplenty and you don't have to lock your doors at night in fear of some pearly king burgling you through the back door.

fear of some pearly king burgling you through the back door.[/QUOTE]

Sorry are we talking about Brighton now? :)

City in South Yorkshire

Only one city in S.Yorks; Sheffield.

Was the official Doncaster welcoming committee not to your liking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom