Biggest wind up done by another motorist ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cigano

Banned
Car
What has been the Biggest wind up done by another motorist in your time driving ?
What gets your blood boiling the most ?
Have you ever reacted ? do you react ? :D

I was behind a Designio E320 CDI SPORT Brabus D6 with the reg CI6ANO
What a carp driver was. Drove me bloomin' crackers he did. :p

What has been the Biggest wind up done by another motorist in your time driving ?

The nasty piece of work that deliberately ran me over last year probably scores top slot.

The nasty piece of work that deliberately ran me over last year probably scores top slot.
WTF happened ?

While driving slowly and safely across a yellow-box junction into the one free space waiting for me on the other side... the driver in the outer lane who speeds-up halfway through the junction then cuts in front of me into the empty space leaving me high and dry right on the yellow box.

I hadn't heard about that - were you walking or cycling ?

Glad you're still here anyway .

The little scrote who wouldn't let me back in after overtaking, seemed to think I was cutting in on him, he captured it on video, he called the Police who drove out of town under emergency to meet us coming into town, pulled me (& him) over, watched the video and the Police said to him "get out of here before we give you a ticket for tail gating, dangerous driving & wasting Police time".

I like the Police!

I should be ashamed, really,

But it was funny.......

I was sat at traffic lights, two lanes, both straight on, but also a left turn, no filter. I was in a Viva, or the like, it was a while ago, in the left lane, waiting to turn left.

A Jag pulls up alongside, driver obviously proud of his Jag, because he looked round towards me, a big "look at me I have a Jag" smirk on his face.

The lights were still on red, but I couldn't resist revving a little, and dropping the clutch just enough to move forward a foot or so. Not to be beaten, he shoots ahead, without checking, then jams on his anchors when he realised.

Some nutter last week in a brand new C350 CDI (A8 RAT if hes on here...) threatened to 'stab me up' because I didn't let him undertake me on a single lane road! This was near Spitalfields, East London.

Lucky for him I had my young son and niece in the car or I would have deployed slightly more 'defensive' driving. Anyway, plenty of roadrage incidents driving around London, this is the first time someone has threatened to kill me though.

Some nutter last week in a brand new C350 CDI (A8 RAT if hes on here...) threatened to 'stab me up' because I didn't let him undertake me on a single lane road! This was near Spitalfields, East London.

Lucky for him I had my young son and niece in the car or I would have deployed slightly more 'defensive' driving. Anyway, plenty of roadrage incidents driving around London, this is the first time someone has threatened to kill me though.

Interesting, there is someone living nearby with C class saloon and RAT suffix on the plate...I shall have a look whether it starts with A8.

Too many incidents of course, but one that springs to mind was a couple of years ago. I was cruising up the A1 on a two lane dual carriageway section at about 75mph on the inside lane. The road was virtually deserted. I'd spotted a BMW approaching from behind in the outside lane at about 80mph. No problems. As the BMW got almost next to me we reached a slip road with a Ford Puma on it. I determined that if the Puma maintained the same speed it would run into the side of my car, because I couldn't move over. I reasoned that the driver would either speed up to enter the A1 in front of me, or slow down to enter behind. There were no other cars in sight. But no, they stayed at the same speed. Yes, I could have braked and let them out in front of me, but we all know it's the responsibility of the driver on the slip road to adjust their speed to merge in. So I gave a warning blast on the horn as I continued at the same speed and we got ever closer. The Puma braked heavily, and returned my horn blast - many times! She (sorry, it was a woman) pulled out behind me and eventually regained enough speed to come up closer for more horn blasts. Then she really plunged her foot hard to the floor and pulled into the now empty outside lane where she maintained the same speed as mine whist reminding me that there were two of us on that section of road (well I assume that's what the waved signal meant!). I smiled back at her before blowing her a kiss. As much as I was tempted to demonstrate how much faster my MB was, instead I let her slowly pull away - with as much smoke billowing from her exhaust pipe as there was steam from her head.

Only the other day I was in lane 3 of an A road, traffic built up. Taxi driver in lane 2 decides to move into lane 3 and so I sounded the horn as he clearly didn't look and we would have made contact had I not braked.

He then shook some coffee out of his window at me as of course I should give way to drivers from lane 2 :rolleyes:.

In years gone by, I would have got very angry and cut the fecker up and shook some coffee back but I wasn't that bothered and just carried on my way...

What's that about?

:confused:

Simon_M said:
You're getting old, that's what it is about ;)

There is so many I could tell you about ,
I am a white van man in london and I know what your thinking !!!'
We're not all bad there is good ones and there are bullies but I know I'm always curious and used to go out my way a lot for people with no respect or appreciation ( that's gets me going big time )
I have been driving round london for years and know it so well and never really used to get many calls against me whilst working there as I liked my job .

But there is one thing I do and sometimes I take it to far and that's not give in to people that are trying to cut in without queuing or pulling out and I like to scare these people or basically show them and I usually succeed no mater what car they have .

If its genuine then I will but as been I driver so long I know before the driver usually .

Anyway sorry this last long winded basically I was at Lambeth bridge going towards millbank roundabout and its one lane until near the roundabout and basically the left lane is used to turn left down toward Tate gallery and also straight on down horse ferry road and the right lane is only for turning right towards Big Ben or back on yourself ,
So I was going straight and so was everyone behind me in traffic we sat a while due to a learner bus trying to get out on to roundabout and bang the audi q7 behind me jumps out in to the right lane and by that time the bus had gone so I knew what he was going to do and were level going straight on - the roundabout is not very big anyway and he was going straight on and I wasn't letting him in and I wasn't backing away and he **** it and dropped back , so anyway he was flashing me ect ect , I used a short cut and forgot about it and so did he then I saw him again and he was laughing and doing a phone signal .
Straight away I gets a phone call from my office slow down stop cutting people up and driving wreck less , which peed me right off as my office didnt want to here if I was right or not just that I'm driving bad ect .
So I carried on and saw his car parked up and called 101 and said there was a drug dealer dealing in a q7 down such and such road .

I never done that before but had a lot of calls over the years even when I was in the right and when I was in the wrong I said sorry to the driver .

^ sigh what's the world coming to?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom