Bike Lanes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I love to view American culture, mostly because I find irony very amusing.

It's a fascist regime.

Maybe we should have given Hitler his own squad car.

Are Bike Lanes at the side of the road directional?
Or was the guy riding his bike towards me while texting on his phone and wearing headphones yesterday just a bit of a Kn*bhead

Or was the guy riding his bike towards me while texting on his phone and wearing headphones yesterday just a bit of a Kn*bhead

Suicide by motorist, probably.

Or was he just riding his bike while listening to music and *possibly* texting...

Nothing illegal in that.

He was probably thinking..Is that bloke in the Merc that's giving me a funny look a Kn*bhead, or what?

If there is a bike lane on both sides of the carriageway then I guess it's directional, but if there is only one it will be bi-directional.

Or was he just riding his bike while listening to music and *possibly* texting...

Nothing illegal in that.

He was probably thinking..Is that bloke in the Merc that's giving me a funny look a Kn*bhead, or what?

If there is a bike lane on both sides of the carriageway then I guess it's directional, but if there is only one it will be bi-directional.

Bet he can't hear traffic approaching whilst listening to his music, bet he isn't looking where he is going whilst *possibly* texting. Sounds like an accident waiting to happen to me and I bet it won't be his fault when it happens!;)

Nothing illegal in that.

If a bike lane is bi-directional, it will be divided by a white line.

No White line in the bike lane just the one that divides the lane from the main carriageway.
As the single lane was quite narrow I wonder what was going through the mind of the cyclist I had just overtaken as he approached the guy who was all over the place?

If a bike lane is bi-directional, it will be divided by a white line.

No there won't. I've yet to ride on a bi-directional cycle lane that has a white line.

No White line in the bike lane just the one that divides the lane from the main carriageway.
As the single lane was quite narrow I wonder what was going through the mind of the cyclist I had just overtaken as he approached the guy who was all over the place?

He probably thought..."We'll move over and pass"...or "I wonder if that bolshy looking Merc driver will give him the space he should"...

I guess they passed without incident... ;)

No there won't. I've yet to ride on a bi-directional cycle lane that has a white line.

Loads of them round here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom