Biker 'making progress'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Still will have been the lorry drivers fault...

Well deserved - what a d*ck.

Undertake, overtake, wombling free - smash.......:doh:.

When will some bikers actually understand that they are softer than steel?
What was he thinking?

When will some bikers actually understand that they are softer than steel?
What was he thinking?

That’s just the point, he wasn’t thinking - not clearly anyway, hence the accident. Reckless riding almost inevitably ends in tears. I wouldn’t go as far to say that he actually deserved it, but he only has himself to blame.

Dash1

I thought it was going to be making progress in hospital.

Too busy with his tactics, not enough strategy there.

He's ok...but he deserved what he got...he'll think next time. Of course the video will lead to his prosecution if he can be identified.

I thought that's what bikers called weaving in and out of traffic ?

'Making progress'

Whatever it is...it's illegal.

See this type of thing EVERY weekend (not the crash bit of course)

Saw a young dude today on a scooter wearing shorts and a vest and for good measure, he was texting!

Ohdearhowsadnevermind.

Darwin was right.

Saw a young dude today on a scooter wearing shorts and a vest and for good measure, he was texting!

Absolutely insane. He'd catch the death of cold on a day like today.

Must admit if I'm in stop/start traffic, and I see a biker coming through, I move over for him if I can, how does it help me not to?

But at the speed this idiot was weaving, I'd get out of his way purely for my self-preservation!!!

Must admit if I'm in stop/start traffic, and I see a biker coming through, I move over for him if I can, how does it help me not to?

But at the speed this idiot was weaving, I'd get out of his way purely for my self-preservation!!!

Yes I do the same and usually get a thanks from the rider. Let's hope that was a wake up call for that biker. Ride like a **** and you ARE going to come a cropper sooner rather than later.

What a prat . I loved that one word he uttered just before he hit the truck .

He was also very fortunate that the car he undertook didn't move back to the nearside lane just after he had completed his overtaking manoeuvre else he might have been having his event at a higher speed than when he hit the trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom