Bikers ! Treated my self to a new Crash helmet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justin1600

MB Enthusiast
Car
C43 AMG
A new Crash helmet for my collection :D one of the best out there.

Nice, one of my first helmets was the Shark 'Foggy' replica. Back then it was one of the lightest, comparable to an Arai. Things do move on don't they!

First one I got was Shoei.
This was 11 years ago, had several models since, all Shoei ;)

I would argue that Shoei is the best brand, as much as person next to me wearing Arai.

Dont believe in the 'best one'. Its the case of familiarity and individual preference.

I would argue that Shoei is the best brand, as much as person next to me wearing Arai.

Dont believe in the 'best one'. Its the case of familiarity and individual preference.

Thats exactly why I would never buy a helmet without wandering round the shop for 20 mins!
One of my faves for all day comfort was the old Suomy Gunwind.

Current one

0919762A-0837-402D-B58D-E8AF95210655_zpswnlxdygs.jpg

Nice, one of my first helmets was the Shark 'Foggy' replica. Back then it was one of the lightest, comparable to an Arai. Things do move on don't they!

They are always changing and going up in cost ;)

Shoei, Arai and AGV are all up there for sure. I have had AGV Ti-tech, AGV GP-tech and this is the AGV Pista-GP which is really light and comfortable. The thickness and fitting of the visor is un-real :cool:

I remember my first full face helmet....£25 or there abouts. New Suzuki 500 £630. No doubt the cost of both the helmet and bike have increased slightly :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

I remember my first full face helmet....£25 or there abouts. New Suzuki 500 £630. No doubt the cost of both the helmet and bike have increased slightly :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Just a bit mate, my crash helmet cost more than that Suzuki 500 retail :eek:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom