Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Cyclist

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Cars

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coach

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
atrocious, failing to use indicators and no life saver either.

I blame that Range Rover driver who was obviously trying to cut the biker up.

Wow, they are brilliant riders. Even dodged a bus which was unreasonably changing lanes!!

More organs available for transplant soon, if they carry on riding like that...

The road looks a bit like the start of the M4 out of London.

I can't remember where but I once read of some tool who claimed to be able to reach the Slough turn off while holding his breath on a bike.

"Who is at fault in this footage?"

I don't understand the question. There were no collisions so no-one hurt and nothing damaged ergo no harm, no fault. The worst thing that happened was a few car drivers got bit of a fright when the bikes flashed by. It's not as if car drivers don't speed given the chance.

(drops pebble into pond and retreats to a discrete distance to observe the ripples)

I wonder if you would take the same view if your loved ones wee killed by some idiot riding or driving at excessive speed. If you really want to travel that fast get on a track.

I wonder if you would take the same view if your loved ones wee killed by some idiot riding or driving at excessive speed. If you really want to travel that fast get on a track.

My tongue-firmly-in-cheek post parodying some past responses to other threads showing insanely stupid driving/riding has been misinterpreted.

Someone in the comments said that if he hit a car at that speed (don't forget, cars are travelling in the same direction too, so it'd be a relative speed impact not his absolute speed).

... that the occupants of the car would be killed too. Which I find very hard to believe.

Someone in the comments said that if he hit a car at that speed (don't forget, cars are travelling in the same direction too, so it'd be a relative speed impact not his absolute speed).

... that the occupants of the car would be killed too. Which I find very hard to believe.

first sentence absolutely correct ..... relative speed however is a pretty big number a lot of the time, so second part sentence would indicate belief in a charmed existance rather than laws of physics

And if the cars are stationary or slow moving - is it easier to believe then?

I blame the traffic myself...looks like the M25 too. Yeah, deffo the traffic otherwise they'd be only pulling ninety. I'm going to tick cars :D

It's the cars, especially the ones in lane 3, there wasn't any chance of them moving into lane one until they want to leave the motorway, so as long as there isn't a junction imminent, lane three cars also make it a duel carriageway.

It's called filtering, i don't have a problem with them.

They will also find the police cars before i get there :bannana:

I'm a biker but I must admit that is nuts !!!!.......I just can't see the point in going that quick on the road !!, why would you WANT to increase the risk of death or injury ???...... If you need to get a speed fix do a track day !
I LOVE riding bikes but have no desire to ride like that on the road as I don't have any wish to give bikers a bad name as it's hard enough already to get other road users on side & realise the benefits of bikes ........anyway , time to take the R1 out !!!

Shocking :eek:.

The correct way to navigate the 2ft gap between lorries at 90mph is on the back wheel.

Every proper biker knows that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom