Bill Bailey. Comedian or not.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whilst Rik Mayall was funny to the end Edmundson turned all actor luvvie. He keeps popping up in dramas in very unconvincing roles.

Black Adder is a comedy classic.
Bottom and Blackadder.

You are clutching at straws now.
@Rorywquin has already been roasted on another thread about Emma Raducanu the tennis player. Now your little Bernard Manning dig at his expense in this thread as well.

The anonymity of the internet really does embolden some people.

Many standup comedians are in effect comedic actors--their sets consist of repeating a set of pre-prepared material written either by themselves [ good] or other writers[ not so good] of course timing is important but spontaneity is sometimes lacking. The true comedians for me are the brave ones who can produce humour from unprepared situations -who can produce a joke out of any situation in front of your eyes-- ad-libers extrordinaire---sometimes they fail -- but at other times its comedic gold

@Rorywquin has already been roasted on another thread about Emma Raducanu the tennis player. Now your little Bernard Manning dig at his expense in this thread as well.

The anonymity of the internet really does embolden some people.
You keep referencing Rory, most likely in the hope that you can get him on the thread to support you.

The funny thing is that he is roundly ignoring you, you might even be on his ignore list, now that’s comedy gold!

Did anyone see Porridge the other night? Fletcher breaking it to Godber that he was to 'go down in the second' and Godber's refusal and reason why he couldn't- pure class!

I’m not sure but he informed me I was on it a while back because he didn’t like my Avatar at the time. 😎
I can’t be on it, nobody has ever updated their ignore list without broadcasting the fact, they rarely actually ignore anyone as has been proven time after time.

Went to see QI being filmed about 10 years ago. When Bill Bailey walked onto the set my other half was in fits of giggles. When I asked her what was so funny she said that he walked with exactly the same gait as me :oops:

You keep referencing Rory, most likely in the hope that you can get him on the thread to support you.

The funny thing is that he is roundly ignoring you, you might even be on his ignore list, now that’s comedy gold!
Ever seen the film King of Comedy with Robert DeNiro?

Are you Rupert Pupkin by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom