Bill Bailey. Comedian or not.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tim Vine
Greg Davies
Count Arthur Strong (radio or live…not Tv series)
Harry Hill
Mickey Flanagan
Bill Bailey
Bob Mortimer
Paul Whitehouse

Least favourite……
Michael Macintyre
Eddie Izzard
Jo Brand
I certainly agree with your least favourites.

Bob Mortimer definitely,
his mate not.

I can generally find something funny with most comedians except I really can't stand the "humour" of Frankie Boyle, I appreciate other like him though......

Hear we go with the race card. Have some people forgotten Lenny Henry and the "Katanga my friends" sketch.

Hear we go with the race card. Have some people forgotten Lenny Henry and the "Katanga my friends" sketch.
Race?

It's 'here' by the way. Hearing is something you do with your ears. Well, maybe, not you specifically.

I remember the sketch.
Me too but I'm struggling to see the relevance of the'race card'. Maybe SlipSlop just wants someone to respond so he can make the thread about racism for some weird reason.

Rik Mayall, Adrian Edmondson and Rowan Atkinson. About as funny as it gets.

On the other side of the pond Eddie Murphy and Richard Prior stand up was something to behold.
Whilst Rik Mayall was funny to the end Edmundson turned all actor luvvie. He keeps popping up in dramas in very unconvincing roles.

Black Adder is a comedy classic.

Me too but I'm struggling to see the relevance of the'race card'. Maybe SlipSlop just wants someone to respond so he can make the thread about racism for some weird reason.
Same here. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom