Bill Bailey on TV last weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chriswt

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C320cdi Sport, S-Max 2.0T Titanium Sport, 1974 Triumph Stag (needing restoration)
Did anyone watch Bill Bailey's stand up show on TV last weekend or know what show it was because I wouldn't mind getting the DVD?

He only has two on sale so I guess there's a 50% chance I'll get the right one.

I saw most of it and it was brilliant. Well worth buying. Made most other top name "comedians" seem very average.

I saw most of it and it was brilliant. Well worth buying. Made most other top name "comedians" seem very average.

I quite agree, like old Eddie Izzard stuff it's very clever and very funny but it was on too late for me and I needed my sleep!

Last edited:
I missed the beginning but saw the rest ... it was excellent.

By posting these links, I was not suggesting that the purchase of the DVD should be avoided, indeed the opposite. I will be buying the DVD in next few weeks. It gives those the chance that missed it a preview, so to judge whether they, like me want to buy it.
If you DO like it, then please go out and spend the £10 or so and watch it properly on widescreen without the breaks.....................Thanks......

By posting these links, I was not suggesting that the purchase of the DVD should be avoided, indeed the opposite. I will be buying the DVD in next few weeks. It gives those the chance that missed it a preview, so to judge whether they, like me want to buy it.
If you DO like it, then please go out and spend the £10 or so and watch it properly on widescreen without the breaks.....................Thanks......

I'll definately be buying it.

A friend of mine offered me a CD of '24' season 3 which could only be played on a PC and thought I'd be intrested in borrowing it!!!

I can't think of anything less enjoyable than watching a laptop screen for 24 hours when I have a big telly and decent DVD play sitting in the lounge!

Will there be a DVD of the Tinsleworm tour last year? anyone know

Part Troll is great but you should also try Bewilderness - more of the same :)

How does he get away with things like the devil-people etc though? + some of the 'humour' is highly inappropriate imo.

Post deleted

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom