Billybat - is this Legal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Is this Legal?

I know a few people who have got into trouble because of their MAGLITE's but is this the solution for them?

How safe do you feel in your car?

The Billybat

The Billybat is a terrific security device/deterrent...Simply locks around steering wheel top bottom or middle. Brightly coloured for maximum exposure even at night. Made from tempered steel with powder coating. The vending machine style locks are encased in chrome plated mountings for strength and are pick and screwdriver proof... The metal "Handle" is covered in soft sponge rubber to prevent scratching and is easy to grip.....The Billybat is light easy to use, and fits most cars including those with Airbags.

It's probably not wise to carry a real baseball bat in your car !? But carry a Billybat and you can be sure of hitting a home run ....or anything that gets in your way.....?
The Low Speeding price is only £19.99 with FREE DELIVERY

thebillybat1.jpg

Link

I feel safe enough. I am glad the doors lock after 5mph. My Clifford alarm on my previous non-MB car used to lock the doors as soon as you turned the ignition. Something I like.

Anyway, I have been waiting for a thread, which calls for me to post a pic of my big tool :bannana:

Here is my "emergency windscreen wiper adjustment tool". Just incase I break down in the woods and need to fend off any wildlife.

spanner.jpg

I might add, that yes I do carry it, but not immediatley to hand in case I get caught in the heat of some road rage, when I may regret it.

G,

your a big lad tho! :shocking: :crazy:

The police could nick you for it if it wasn't in your boot!!!

a friend of mine had a really nice alarm on his car - if his doors were opened after the car was running the car would stop after a preset time and windows lock and imobiliser on - he had a secret switch (heater control on position 2) not a secret anymore is it! nah that cars been scrapped, the switch would need to activated everytime a door was opened, the car would make discreet 'beeps' everytime after a door was opened.

rather let someone take your car away or would you take the law into your own hands? I know what I would do....

Anyone want a group buy on a Billy Bat? :devil:

The Billy Bat is a cool idea because you never have to use it and can always keep it beside your seat - If you was to use it you could get into trouble - but I think for most people pulling out a bat wud make u scared - actually there are loads of lunatics out there who wouldnt give 2 stinks and still would challenge you - enter the 745 op amp electrical trick AKA stun gun ;)

Pentagon window tint do a unbreakble clear tint (this cannot be applied to rear windows im told)

Hmmmmmm... need to re-think some security.

Well where i live its not bad at all, never had any break ins or road rage attempts or anything.

I do however have a 6inch knife blade in my car - BUT this is not a weapon its part of a multi tool Leatherman type thing which is just well a handy tool ;)

Needless to say if i felt threatened by anyone and they were willing to do me some harm i'd probably reach under my seat and pull out my 12 guage :D (joke ;))

6" knife is against the law!!!! bad bad man

Four cell's just a tad too long to be able to stash in the door...a 3 cells my preference.

How about the cross like wench, (the one for the tire nuts) and a emengency use hammer with a sharp sphere like punch on the end, for u to break the glass?

I 'stock' both in my car, one under the seat and one inside the door compartment, so have two, and your passenger could help u as well....

3D cell maglite fits great on the console side of the drivers seat and its got quick access there for fast illumination in emergency situations.

like so ....

3.JPG

your car's filthy!!! clean it up, shame on you!

good idea!!

But I prefer to use the emergency hammer, which I get it from halford, because it is small, and could place in the compartment in the driver side door, once the sharp sphere hit his skull, it break!! then u could do what ever u want... :D

and u have reasonable reason that why u carrying it inside your car, when police stop u...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom